HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
I always wondered what the source was behind Michkov only wanting to go to Philly, was it just an ego stroking thing?

Friedman said something (in his podcast in the aftermath of the 2023 draft) about him wanting to go to a big market. His Russian agent confirmed in an interview that Michkov wanted to avoid Arizona and Washington.​

Reactions: GlassesJacketShirt

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
There is no chance in hell Bruins win tonight. I got beer, pizza, have everything I need down with me. This game is bound to be the biggest let-down of the season. I trust my bad luck like nothing else.
I hear ya....everybody is predicting the Leafs, just thought the Bruins would be ready for the onslaught

Reactions: The Real Timo

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Bruins thought would this be a cakewalk and look like absolute garbage right now.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I don't even care if the Leafs win games 5 and 6 as long as they lose in game 7 OT to make their 1st round loss hurt way way more than what a game 5 series loss would. Give them hope and then snatch it all away at the very end in heartbreaking fashion, yet again. :)

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Friedman said something (in his podcast in the aftermath of the 2023 draft) about him wanting to go to a big market. His Russian agent confirmed in an interview that Michkov wanted to avoid Arizona and Washington.​
Philadelphia is a bigger market than Washington? And that is a red flag right there. Wanting to go to a big market loser organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad