HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I've never seen a team's best player pull out of the most important game of the season, fighting to stay alive in the playoffs. Unless he needed emergent surgery..damn what a freaking weak organization and team
Come on. It's happened many tmes that players can't play in big games or miss whole series. He may have done well to make it this far in the series. Or he may have hurt pride. No way to know.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Come on. It's happened many tmes that players can't play in big games or miss whole series. He may have done well to make it this far in the series. Or he may have hurt pride. No way to know.

It's just a stark contrast to guys Like Weber, Price and Byron, who literally destroyed their NHL bodies trying to will this team to a stanley cup.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
It's just a stark contrast to guys Like Weber, Price and Byron, who literally destroyed their NHL bodies trying to will this team to a stanley cup.
There is a difference between destroying a body and .... maybe dying. Just a slight one....

We don't know what he has, but I would bet it is very serious in term of life consequences. Despite what everyone says, Matthews is trying, contrary to Marner and the rest

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
There is a difference between destroying a body and .... maybe dying. Just a slight one....

We don't know what he has, but I would bet it is very serious in term of life consequences. Despite what everyone says, Matthews is trying, contrary to Marner and the rest

You believe whatever ails Matthews is life threatening if he plays?? That's quite a statement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad