HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Saros has to be one of the most underrated goalies. What a successor to Rinne. Top 10 goalie for me currently, probably around the 5-7 range.

His numbers weren't great this season but he still looks as poised and dialed-in as ever.
Crazy that he’s in trade rumors. Like I get it apparently Goalie is a positional strength for the Predators so might as well trade one of them for a nice return if a team bite.

There’s a bunch of teams that have a good roster but are held back by shitty goaltending. Could see one of them say let’s pay the price for Saros or Swayman.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Verhaeghe's road to playoff beast is an interesting one. Drafted in 3rd round by Toronto he was traded to NYI with a bunch of minor leaguers for Michael Grabner. NYI traded him to Tampa Bay for another minor leaguer. He passed through waivers twice while with TB.

Florida signed him as a UFA when he became a Group 6 UFA. Now, he has back-to-back 70 pt seasons for $4m cap. Unbelievable pick up by Florida.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Avs on a 4min pp!

Verhaeghe's road to playoff beast is an interesting one. Drafted in 3rd round by Toronto he was traded to NYI with a bunch of minor leaguers for Michael Grabner. NYI traded him to Tampa Bay for another minor leaguer. He passed through waivers twice while with TB.

Florida signed him as a UFA when he became a Group 6 UFA. Now, he has back-to-back 70 pt seasons for $4m cap. Unbelievable pick up by Florida.

Jesus I didn't realize all that... that's crazy! good for him!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Amazing how much better the Jets are after getting rid of a couple of talented enigmas.

The return they got for PLD when they had no leverage (didn’t he give them a very short list of teams he wanted go to?) is nuts.

Like if you’re LAL I don’t know why you’re giving that much for a guy with such attitudes problems and that contract. Who are you betting against? That trade might have set them back a few years.

Masterclass by Chevy

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
The return they got for PLD when they had no leverage (didn’t he give them a very short list of teams he wanted go to?) is nuts.

Like if you’re LAL I don’t know why you’re giving that much for a guy with such attitudes problems and that contract. Who are you betting against? That trade might have set them back a few years.

Masterclass by Chevy
Bergevin classic!

LEKHY!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad