HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2023-2024 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'm so very sorry your boy didn't get 70 tonight Cuthbert. Here's a hug for you buddy. Cheer up.

623yi7.png

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
When the pressure is on, Matthews chokes again.

Him getting 12 SOG and the most ice time of any Leafs' players (including D's) shows the Leafs were more interested in getting that 70 for Matthews than preparing themselves for the playoffs. Could be another short stint in the playoffs even against a not scary Bruins team.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Leafs fans are pissed because Tavares scored instead of getting it into Matthews. Lol
They were also super pissed when there was a delayed penalty coming up and Keefe sent nostrils onto the ice but fortunately (for us), Brodie scored his 1st of the season from the point thus negating the upcoming penalty :laugh:

When the pressure is on, Matthews chokes again.

Him getting 12 SOG and the most ice time of any Leafs' players (including D's) shows the Leafs were more interested in getting that 70 for Matthews than preparing themselves for the playoffs. Could be another short stint in the playoffs even against a not scary Bruins team.
100%. They pulled their goalie trailing by 3 goals with approx. 3 minutes left

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
I guess I have more leeway for a team that’s proven it can win multiple times…
I get it but the Leafs didn't really didn't have anything else to play for in this game except for staying healthy. I think us fans, myself included look into areas that don't really matter that much. The Leafs won't win or lose their series against Boston based on how they played tonight

Reactions: dgeezus and Gustave

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I get it but the Leafs didn't really didn't have anything else to play for in this game except for staying healthy. I think us fans, myself included look into areas that don't really matter that much. The Leafs won't win or lose their series against Boston based on how they played tonight
Yeah it does not matter in the grand scheme… but these twats pulled the goalie while down three to get him the magic number… I mean COME ON :laugh:

Reactions: red devil

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I was kinda hoping Matty Boy was gonna get #70 because his father in the stands wanted it so badly. Not nearly as badly as Cuthbert did mind you but he still wanted it badly. :)
I’d have felt good for his parents.

Other than that… onto the first round exit. (I hope.)

Reactions: Rozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad