Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Tampa Bay adding Kucherov for the playoffs is like putting in a cheat code:

2gaY.gif

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
All these games have been great. Wish Montreal can play entertaining.
I think the Habs come out swinging like the early season in terms of intensity. The thing is, will they be able to make tape to tape passes and avoid all the defensive brain cramps lol

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Marchesseault and Karlsson should be their two top centermen, no ?

No. Stephenson has been centering Max and Stone most of the season. Marchessault is a wing we as well.

Anyways my point stands for today. Anytime either Max or Stone are out of the lineup, the Golden Knights are putrid offensively. They rely completely on their top two wingers and goaltending.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Its amazing Tampa got away with this honestly lol

Ahhh whatever. Whatever keeps the LEAFS from winning a cup, I'm cool with it

Any normal team would have missed the playoffs if their Hart trophy winning player was out all season. It’s not an advantage, but they are too good as a whole.

That Lightning team without Kucherov likely win the North Division. Imagine. Helps to have the best goalie and best defenceman in the league, along with a deep roster.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Insane game in Florida so far...wow. And Vasilievski look so bad lately. That Hubie goal shook him hard.

Reactions: atrud66

sj315

Dec 5, 2017
Why can't the Habs have any of these good Quebec players like Huberdeau but Drouin.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Let’s go Rats! Only reason is want Bolts to win is to knock off Leafs but hard not to cheer Panthers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad