Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
rule was there to use for every single team in the league.

You must have the players to use it though which is easier said than done .... what they did is wrong and should be addressed in the next CBA. This said they were one of the teams that was going to get ***** by COVID and if we were fans of one of those teams we would complain about COVID A LOT.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
they just won a cup with one of their top players not playing.

They are so deep. I'd say Kucherov, Hedman, point, and vasilevsky in no particular order are guys who rank ahead of him on that squad.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You must have the players to use it though which is easier said than done .... what they did is wrong and should be addressed in the next CBA. This said they were one of the teams that was going to get ***** by COVID and if we were fans of one of those teams we would complain about COVID A LOT.
come on down Michael Frolik!!!

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If we make the Finals I want Tampa, personally. Cause it would make everyone’s head explode if we beat them.

Habs vs NYI seems boring.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Kind of worried that this is how it goes in Vegas tomorrow where they finally breakthrough offensively against us

Reactions: MadMslm

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
To be fair to them without covid they would probably be fine or close enough that it would have been easy to fix. If we were in the same situation as them our whole fan base would be yeah but COVID ****** us so we did what we had to do. With the expansion incoming the cap would probably be a good 4 millions higher without COVID.

I don't see how this is being fair. If COVID didn't happen, a lot would be different.
Kudos to Tampa, they figured out a way to get a big advantage come PO time, but it's absolutely ridiculous. It's Kucherov+Hedman+lump change that Tampa is having over other teams.
The league is probably going to amend rules because of that for the future.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
If we make the Finals I want Tampa, personally. Cause it would make everyone’s head explode if we beat them.

Habs vs NYI seems boring.

You want us to win yes? So why is that important? Give me the ''boring'' team that's a way better match for us before the 18M over the cap team we have very little chance of beating in a best of 7.

Reactions: TimStrickland

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You want us to win yes? So why is that important? Give me the ''boring'' team that's a way better match for us before the 18M over the cap team we have very little chance of beating in a best of 7.

No game is gonna be boring anyways if we make the finals because every game will be worth so much.
Could be 0-0 with 9 shots on net total, you'll still be on the edge of the seat hoping we finally score one.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I fear no team on Earth. We’ll see, I mean we still gotta deal with Vegas, but I don’t want to hope for the easier opponent next round.

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
No game is gonna be boring anyways if we make the finals because every game will be worth so much.
Could be 0-0 with 9 shots on net total, you'll still be on the edge of the seat hoping we finally score one.

Agreed. Like many here I've never seen the Habs make the finals, I just want to experience it at least once in my lifetime. Couldn't care less about the opponent! Still a lot of work to be done before that happens though.

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I fear no team on Earth. We’ll see, I mean we still gotta deal with Vegas, but I don’t want to hope for the easier opponent next round.

I wouldn't mind either way, just want us to make it to the finals. I won't lie though, TB is definitely scaring me but there's no point thinking about that before we actually beat Vegas like you said.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
Got to credit the Habs they never got a beat down like this, yet...

Hard to come back from this IMO, you have to be really strong mentally because you start playing nervous and nothing good comes out of it.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
If NYI would be playing against Toronto i would say that game is not over yet but well aginat TB it is over.

6-0 is a lot to overcome though, I'm not sure even the Toronto choke masters would manage to blow that lead lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad