Out of town scores VI - First round continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also, Luongo blows.

Not sure how he didn't cover that

But did you all see how PATHETIC that sequence was where they couldn't score an empty netter about 15 seconds earlier?

That sums up EXACTLY how bad their offense has been this series. Not only can't they score on Greiss, they can't score on the empty net.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Not sure how he didn't cover that

But did you all see how PATHETIC that sequence was where they couldn't score an empty netter about 15 seconds earlier?

That sums up EXACTLY how bad their offense has been this series. Not only can't they score on Greiss, they can't score on the empty net.

weren't two guys tripped in that sequence?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Strombone has had a comical playoff career.

I don't understand why people are calling out Luongo here.

His team can't even score an empty net goal. He's given up some suspect goals this series, but can't fault him tonight.

Though I still don't understand how the puck got loose from under him there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
weren't two guys tripped in that sequence?

Looked like possibly, I thought they just fell though.:laugh:

The biggest problem with the Panthers is their offense was non-existent.

Jagr is already booking a flight back home during this intermission.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I never realized so many people from Prince Edward Island had accents that sounded almost like natives of Ireland or other UK destinations. It makes sense, probably a lot of settlers from there with it's proximity to the UK, as opposed to almost any other location in North America.

Gerard Gallant looks like a mean and ugly bulldog. I think I almost see drool coming out of mouth.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
"A second round match up of a lifetime" really? Its just the caps and pens. You've forced the match up down out throats since they broke into the league. Nothing special here

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
[/I]

Let's not get carried away

Sorry, but New York is New York, New York fans are New York fans. I hate the rags for their fans, and those fans are what the isles fans are too.

It could be because I know a lot of flyers fans that are good people and great fans. There are times when I actually feel bad for them having to deal with phillys futility. I will never, ever feel bad for a new york fan.

I don't understand why people are calling out Luongo here.

His team can't even score an empty net goal. He's given up some suspect goals this series, but can't fault him tonight.

Though I still don't understand how the puck got loose from under him there.

It's not like the isles have really peppered him. He hasn't outplayed freaking Griess. That's unacceptable.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Florida fans already calling a pp goal for NYB in overtime.:laugh:

Put us out of our misery and hopefully it's quick.

And not at 12:18 AM again or in triple or quadruple OT.

The Panthers offense has been such a joke, I think if they finished second in the division and played Detroit instead, Jimmy Howard would still be playing right now and would have actually finished that series. They'd be playing in the 2nd round.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So who are your picks for the goal? Okposo and Trochek for me.

Tavares or Bernier

Not picking a Panthers scorer for OT, as I am very confident this game isn't going their way.

Actually not Okposo, Tavares or Bernier. I think if I had to pick one Panther to score this OT goal though? It's gotta be Roberto Luongo. That's how pathetic their offense has been.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Sorry, but New York is New York, New York fans are New York fans. I hate the rags for their fans, and those fans are what the isles fans are too.

It could be because I know a lot of flyers fans that are good people and great fans. There are times when I actually feel bad for them having to deal with phillys futility. I will never, ever feel bad for a new york fan.

It's not like the isles have really peppered him. He hasn't outplayed freaking Griess. That's unacceptable.

Many of my family members are Flyers fans. When I see a display like the other night I can't feel bad nor do they. They just feel like nothing will ever change.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Luongo just needs to do them a favor and give them a freebie.

They won't be doing him any favors by scoring a goal, that seems evident.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
It's what Shannon said to DiPietro after the end of regulation. I don't know how someone with such a horrible lisp is in on air broadcasting.

The first time I heard her I thought I was hearing things.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce