OT: Out of town scoreboard

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
CaroLOLLLLLina......

I did say they're a soft team that can't win in the playoffs against good teams. Well here we are again. They even made big moves at the deadline. This was their year, no?

Same old story. Team is flawed at its core. Brindy probably gone and IMO that's a positive for the team.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Not gonna lie, if we win our current series it would have been cool to have a Canes vs Panthers rematch.

There's no denying Anderson was awful against the rangers. 4 out of 5 games below a .900 sv%. I'm not sure Kochetkov would have been the difference maker, but it wouldn't have hurt to give him a chance. Only 1 playoff game this postseason is nuts considering he was the one who held the fort down for them in the RS.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
CaroLOLLLLLina......

I did say they're a soft team that can't win in the playoffs against good teams. Well here we are again. They even made big moves at the deadline. This was their year, no?

Same old story. Team is flawed at its core. Brindy probably gone and IMO that's a positive for the team.
Should have used all of that to get Brady.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
1715954783848.png

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Dallas has insane forward depth and great top D, but I think their defensive depth + Otter being completely schizo are their biggest problems right now.

I still like them to win the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad