OT: Out of town scoreboard

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Spent a few minutes changing the batteries in my smoke detector and all of a sudden it went from being 0-0 to 3-0 lol.

3-1 now I saw that at least

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
People who thought the Capitals would put up a good series vs the Rangers clearly didn't watch the Capitals at any point this season.
The Goldie stats for Caps are awful, they’re like bottom 5 in 4 or 5 categories… and still made the playoffs (because they finally have a semi decent goalie).

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The Caps are genuinely bad, and if their goaltending doesn't stand on its head for 4 games in this series, they're not going to win. Down to 6 chances for it now, too.

I know the game isn't over, but, uh, I'll go out on a limb here.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If Tocchet didn't exist I'd 100% have the Jack Adams going to Carbery because how the Caps didn't finish with like 76 points is beyond me.

Reactions: MaWa

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
The Goldie stats for Caps are awful, they’re like bottom 5 in 4 or 5 categories… and still made the playoffs (because they finally have a semi decent goalie).
And because everyone around them crapped the bed so badly, like, time for a whole new bed badly.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Good god georgiev is bad

They dont fear me at all if we meet in the scf

Wpg though does scare me and prob has the best chance to get there, very balanced

Georgiev is legitimately like, one of the worst starting goalies in the NHL. I think the only starter I'm going to pick Georgiev over is Korpisalo. I'm not surprised by this in the least. People are sleeping on Winnipeg.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Georgiev is legitimately like, one of the worst starting goalies in the NHL. I think the only starter I'm going to pick Georgiev over is Korpisalo. I'm not surprised by this in the least. People are sleeping on Winnipeg.
Good defense
Prob the vezina winner goalie
And can roll 4 solid lines

Really solid

Dallas is good, very balanced scoring in all 4 lines, defense is ok, goaltending can be a ? depending on otter.

Vegas looks a lil cup hungover lately but i assume well see them flip the switch tomorrow and with their new ltir additions theyre scary again. Although Hill doesnt seem like the monster he was last year and thompson isnt some elite tender, solid though.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Hellebuyck: “I was told POs don’t count for Vezina”

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Vancouver goes down 0-1, get outhit, and appear like rookies in their first playoffs.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Jets will most likely win the series but won't get far if Hellebuyck continues giving up 6 goals.

I think it's unlikely the Jets will make a habit of giving up 5+ goals, but it's very likely that the Avalanche will do just that.

I don't know, I think Colorado is a huge, huge fraud coming into this playoff. I could obviously be very wrong, but I don't see how that team wins even one round with that defense and goaltending.

Reactions: PSLguy

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009

Just as everyone predicted

I think it's unlikely the Jets will make a habit of giving up 5+ goals, but it's very likely that the Avalanche will do just that.

I don't know, I think Colorado is a huge, huge fraud coming into this playoff. I could obviously be very wrong, but I don't see how that team wins even one round with that defense and goaltending.
It Was the same in their Stanley Cup season. Still Mond boggling Kuemper won a cup with his numbers

Reactions: PSLguy

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Emily don’t be surprised when you don’t get any interviews because you called them out for the obvious BS that they have pulled for the second year straight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad