OT: Out of town scoreboard

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Capitals just moved into the 2nd wild card
Hahahaha… that should be motivation to win the conference… “we want caps” …. Seriously, that wouldn’t be the worst matchup for us on paper.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
pretty interesting to see how well Guentzel and Kuznetsov are fitting in for Carolina.
Hopefully we see more of Tarasenko and Okposo (not expecting that much) after this break

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Lightning beat Vegas 5-3. Kucherov with a 4 point night regaining the lead in the Art Ross race. Duclair on a 4 game point streak since joining the team.

Wild and St Louis 3 and 4 points back of Vegas for the wildcard spot, though they do have a game in hand. Was hoping Flames would still be in it but it is what it is.

rooting for either of them to take it from Vegas. Especially after all their big name acquisitions.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Im surprised we didnt go after duke, i know he isnt a playoff superstar but at the same time he has speed at least over okposo and can score too.
Plus familiarity with the system from last year, but too late to worry about that now.

Carolina right now scares me the most over any team right now, their offense is lighting it up and their defense is good and deep. Freddys back and kotccjdkchdbdjkd w/e his name for some reason just has our number.

Wed still need god mode bob to win even with our better defense and potentially better offense

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Im surprised we didnt go after duke, i know he isnt a playoff superstar but at the same time he has speed at least over okposo and can score too.
Plus familiarity with the system from last year, but too late to worry about that now.

Carolina right now scares me the most over any team right now, their offense is lighting it up and their defense is good and deep. Freddys back and kotccjdkchdbdjkd w/e his name for some reason just has our number.

Wed still need god mode bob to win even with our better defense and potentially better offense

Think Zito just saw 3years of Duclair just being demoted by multiple coaches and decided to simply move on. He was great on rushes but his 2 way game alway saw his minutes reduced come playoff time

Does stink seeing him do well for the lightning though
I agree about Carolina. Was a tough matchup last year and this year they are better on paper. Hoping they face a team early on that can get a Tim Thomas performance from their goalie and steal the series

Reactions: MaWa

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Think Zito just saw 3years of Duclair just being demoted by multiple coaches and decided to simply move on. He was great on rushes but his 2 way game alway saw his minutes reduced come playoff time

Does stink seeing him do well for the lightning though
I agree about Carolina. Was a tough matchup last year and this year they are better on paper. Hoping they face a team early on that can get a Tim Thomas performance from their goalie and steal the series
im def happy we got tarasenko and okposo was just gonna be an upgrade on the 4th line/depth. Maybe its cause we didnt have a 3rd round pick technically cause of the tarasenko trade, so maybe we were out of it and he wasnt worth a 2nd.

Looks like Canes will face philly as of right now, not sure how thatll go unless Ersson goes crazy, if they steal the #1 spot from the NYR they can face tampa if they stay in the WC1 spot and we can hope Vasi gets hot for that one.

I wasnt hoping for #1 cause of the curse but id like to be first in the east cause then we would face detroit (if they stay there) in the first round.

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

Duke looking decent now. And what will it be when the playoffs start?

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

I wanted Duke too, but I'd rather have Tarasenko. Duke needs to play at least top-9, so with Tank there's not much room. Okposo more suited for the 4th/bench. That's my guess

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I wanted Duke too, but I'd rather have Tarasenko. Duke needs to play at least top-9, so with Tank there's not much room. Okposo more suited for the 4th/bench. That's my guess
Thats a good point, Duke would be a ghost on that line, hopefully Okposo gets into our system in this break, which came at a decent time i guess.

At the same time, wouldve been nice to run
Duke-Barkov-Reino
Swaggy-Bennett-Chucky
Luosty-Lundell-Tank
Erod-Stenlund-Okposo (Or lomberg/Gadjo if we didnt get him if we got duke)

or

Duke-Barkov-Tank
Swaggy-Bennett-Chucky
Luosty-Lundell-Reino
Erod-Stenlund-Okposo

Reactions: pantherbot

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Thats a good point, Duke would be a ghost on that line, hopefully Okposo gets into our system in this break, which came at a decent time i guess.

At the same time, wouldve been nice to run
Duke-Barkov-Reino
Swaggy-Bennett-Chucky
Luosty-Lundell-Tank
Erod-Stenlund-Okposo (Or lomberg/Gadjo if we didnt get him if we got duke)

or

Duke-Barkov-Tank
Swaggy-Bennett-Chucky
Luosty-Lundell-Reino
Erod-Stenlund-Okposo
I will not stand for no Lomberg.

That man plays important minutes.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Guentzel now has 8pts in 5 games now, even Kuznetsov is doin ok there with 5 too, although theyve been facing some weaker defensive teams lately (even us with our monthly super flu)

Tank has 3pts in 5 games, all from the flames game. Excited to see how he does tonight.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Guentzel now has 8pts in 5 games now, even Kuznetsov is doin ok there with 5 too, although theyve been facing some weaker defensive teams lately (even us with our monthly super flu)

Tank has 3pts in 5 games, all from the flames game. Excited to see how he does tonight.
Duke now has 4G in his last 5 games now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad