OT: Out of town scoreboard

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Just to add to the Rempe elbow to the head, that asshole just got suspended 4 games after a 10-game “career” in the NHL.

If anyone has any doubts about a) Rempe’s intention to injure others, or b) the Rangers’ intention to injure others - watch this clip.

Rangers are the biggest asshole of the league.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Man, the NHL really is very starkly divided between the good and bad teams this season.

Detroit is probably going to squeeze in as the second wild card -- despite how bad they look at the moment -- just because every other team at or under them in the East is garbage. Washington is somehow right there in the wild card race and is about to be rocking a -32 goal differential after getting obliterated by the Oilers tonight.

Likewise, the West is such crap below the bottom 8 that even with Vegas LTIRing half of its roster, that team is still comfortably making the playoffs.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Vegas got slapped by the flames at least.

I think we broke the flames, got destroyed by NJ

Lightning also beat the hell out of NY, theyve looked better recently, should be a fun one on saturday. Also f*ck seatgeek, found some rink seats next to the glass for $195 but the fee was like $65, there should be a cap on the amount their bs fees should be.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Vegas got slapped by the flames at least.

I think we broke the flames, got destroyed by NJ

Lightning also beat the hell out of NY, theyve looked better recently, should be a fun one on saturday. Also f*ck seatgeek, found some rink seats next to the glass for $195 but the fee was like $65, there should be a cap on the amount their bs fees should be.

Scalping tickets used to be illegal. It's now not only legal (apparently), but actively facilitated by ticket apps. Shit sucks.

Reactions: pantherbot

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Whatever people do, do not use vivid seats.
Once I got blue Jay tickets from there and I went to go and the stadium said the tickets were already in the building. I lost about $400 that day. Plus had to buy new seats because I was entertaining out-of-town guests.

• Wow
Reactions: pantherbot

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Just watched the highlights from last night and I have to say I'm a.little too delighted watching the laffs blow a 2 goal lead with 2m remaining

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad