Out of Town Scoreboard X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sabres with 11 straight losses now. Reclaiming their spot as the front runner for McDavid.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Sabres with 11 straight losses now. Reclaiming their spot as the front runner for McDavid.

Welp I was completely wrong about them :laugh: Thought they'd be closer to the 26/27th spot.

The tank is strong.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Welp I was completely wrong about them :laugh: Thought they'd be closer to the 26/27th spot.

The tank is strong.

They're setting records for their awfulness. The only thing that buoyed them temporarily is solid goaltending.

I hope they get a chance to be good for Tyler Ennis's sake. He's a really good player and has been saddled with suckiness for far too long.

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City

You Cant never underestimate the Oilers, they are so experienced at it, they won't win under pressure when losses means the most, the Sabres will probably scratch a few wins here and there during the last month hence finishing second in the tank battle

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
The Eastern Conference Classic--excuse me, I mean the Winter Classic, is looking like it's going to be played by the Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens, in Boston.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm starting to think Carolina are making Semin a healthy scratch so often because they want him to bugger off to KHL.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Av-merican, sounds like you'll be eating a crow from the past comment about how Carlyle sucks as a coach....

Small sample size, but it looks like he was much better than what you commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad