Pittsburgh Nashville 8:00 pm NBC
THURSDAY, JUNE 8, 2017
AWAY HOME TIME NATL TV AWAY TV HOME TV TICKETS
Nashville Pittsburgh 8:00 pm NBC
SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 2017
AWAY HOME TIME NATL TV AWAY TV HOME TV TICKETS
Pittsburgh Nashville 8:00 pm NBC

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I had a feeling that the Preds might get swept if they lost game 3, but I felt they'd leave Nashville with the series tied if they won game 3.

Would be nice to see them win.

I think this is probably going 7, I don't see Pittsburgh winning game 6 in Nashville and I also don't see Nashville winning 4 in a row and taking this in 6.

Camille the Eel

It's interesting how Nashville is exposing Pittsburgh's weakness on the back line. Any defense that has Hainsey as a regular tells you that you are not dealing with a lot of depth back there. Motta is slow. Schulz is a journeyman.

Daley too has traveled though he is a cut above the prior guys, and Dumolin (Biddeford Maine, just have to say) may have been the guy who's impressed me the most.

But anyway, they are not dealing too well with Nashville's physicality in crashing the net and banging them in their own end.

Nashville should win this series. I'm not saying they will. But even given Pittsburgh's two great star forwards, the Predators have been the better team, shift in and shift out, all four games.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's interesting how Nashville is exposing Pittsburgh's weakness on the back line. Any defense that has Hainsey as a regular tells you that you are not dealing with a lot of depth back there. Motta is slow. Schulz is a journeyman.

Daley too has traveled though he is a cut above the prior guys, and Dumolin (Biddeford Maine, just have to say) may have been the guy who's impressed me the most.

But anyway, they are not dealing too well with Nashville's physicality in crashing the net and banging them in their own end.

Nashville should win this series. I'm not saying they will. But even given Pittsburgh's two great star forwards, the Predators have been the better team, shift in and shift out, all four games.

Perhaps losing Ben Lovejoy has made them worse, outside of Letang?:sarcasm:

In all honesty though, they haven't been as good this playoffs as last year. They were one of the most dominant cup winners I had seen in quite some time last year. Outshooting the **** out of Tampa Bay and San Jose in most of those games. They were looking like the best team in the league in playoff series with non-playoff teams.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This 2 full day break between games in different cities is annoying. It was like they flew through the first 3 rounds and wanna really drag the last round out.

Pittsburgh and Nashville are just about as close as you can get while being in different conferences. Nashville easily the easternmost city in the Western Conference and aside from Detroit and Columbus (which have only been in the East for a few years now) Pittsburgh is the westernmost city in the Eastern Conference.

So it's not like they're travelling to the opposite sides of the country when going for road games.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This 2 full day break between games in different cities is annoying. It was like they flew through the first 3 rounds and wanna really drag the last round out.

Pittsburgh and Nashville are just about as close as you can get while being in different conferences. Nashville easily the easternmost city in the Western Conference and aside from Detroit and Columbus (which have only been in the East for a few years now) Pittsburgh is the westernmost city in the Eastern Conference.

So it's not like they're travelling to the opposite sides of the country when going for road games.
I think you can blame the stupid basketball game for that as NBC would sooner slit their wrists than go head to head with the NBA. Why do you think I was able to get into Iron Maiden tonight for $15?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think you can blame the stupid basketball game for that as NBC would sooner slit their wrists than go head to head with the NBA. Why do you think I was able to get into Iron Maiden tonight for $15?

I feel like both leagues are dragging the hell out of their finals.

Is Iron Maiden any good live anymore? I'd probably see them for $15 bucks as long as they played mostly old ****.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I feel like both leagues are dragging the hell out of their finals.

Is Iron Maiden any good live anymore? I'd probably see them for $15 bucks as long as they played mostly old ****.
Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear **** in the woods? Are Pens fans the most awful people on the planet? HELL YEAH!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear **** in the woods? Are Pens fans the most awful people on the planet? HELL YEAH!

Nice! Enjoy!

I was rocking out to some songs from their first few albums earlier today!:yo:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh.

Not a very good goal on Rinne. Really poor start by Nashville.

Good enough to afford this:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/06/angela-merkel-francois-hollande-and.html
Which Bruce Dickinson actually flys himself.

My friend was telling me he saw the Iron Maiden plane at LAX, from out his window on the runway.

I remember seeing Metallica's plane at Teterboro airport years and years ago. Back when they were at the pinnacle of their success in the mid 90's. I always wondered how many bands had their own private jet. Iron Maiden were really not huge in the US, like they were in Europe/UK. Of course most people know who they are or have at least heard the name, but they weren't as popular in America as bands around at the same time. I would almost bet a band like Judas Priest sold more records in America than Iron Maiden did.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This might be the most dominant 7 minutes I've seen out of the Pens this playoffs.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'd be willing to bet anything the Preds will win game 6 after dropping game 5. No way the NHL will miss the opportunity to have the pens win at home. Then we will have to hear not only about how great the pens are, but how much better their crowd and arena is than Nashville's.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'd be willing to bet anything the Preds will win game 6 after dropping game 5. No way the NHL will miss the opportunity to have the pens win at home. Then we will have to hear not only about how great the pens are, but how much better their crowd and arena is than Nashville's.

How much tinfoil do you buy when you go shopping?:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad