League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Playoff Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
No one is bringing this up because I'm sure its a sensitive subject. However its time for realtalk.

Is it just me or is Paul MacLean's mustache completely disturbing? In the past he has sported a sweet well groomed stache. At least the way I remember it from his playing days.

Now when I look at his interviews all I can see is a completely dishevled stache with stray hairs of uneven lengths coming out from various angles.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
No one is bringing this up because I'm sure its a sensitive subject. However its time for realtalk.

Is it just me or is Paul MacLean's mustache completely disturbing? In the past he has sported a sweet well groomed stache. At least the way I remember it from his playing days.

Now when I look at his interviews all I can see is a completely dishevled stache with stray hairs of uneven lengths coming out from various angles.

I can't really see at that level of detail on most TV feeds so :dunno:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
mclean.jpg

It's glorious. The 8th wonder of the world.

:groucho:

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
That stache is all over the place!!! ughhh

Just look at the stray hairs poking in at odd angles and different lengths.

You would think someone that has sported a sweet stache for decades would have the decency to invest in a nice trimmer or personal groomer.

I'm actually shocked he doesn't have nose hairs intertwining with mustache hairs. That would make his failure complete.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Crawford seriously did nothing to warn his team mates the PP was almost over and Koivu ends up coming out right behind Hossa and stealing the puck.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I tuned in expecting to see more hitting.

I dont know if its true, but I would swear the caps game 1s have more hits than other games I see.

Vladiator16*

Minnesota over Chicago, would love that, what an upset that would be!

Very unlikely though.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Hawks are 30th in hitting and the Wild are 26th.

Wild being that low astounds me, since their home scorer had tended to give out hits like candy in the past.

Blues and Kings are both really, really good possession teams, so hitting isn't something I'd expect as much of from them.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
This Blues Kings game is much more entertaining than the Hawks Wild game... I'm pretty surprised, I was expecting to watch the Hawks game.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Wild being that low astounds me, since their home scorer had tended to give out hits like candy in the past.

Blues and Kings are both really, really good possession teams, so hitting isn't something I'd expect as much of from them.

Because someone says that doesn't make it true.

The whole idea about the Cats scorer doing that is from Devils fans trying to say Kovalchuk isn't soft.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Hawks were super soft on Brodziak in the front of the net, 2 Hawks players just skate by him waving their stick around. The one guy in front of the net should swooped in and plowed him away from the net.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Hawks were super soft on Brodziak in the front of the net, 2 Hawks players just skate by him waving their stick around. The one guy in front of the net should swooped in and plowed him away from the net.

Its more so That Minny has a very sound game plan. They are being very defensively responsible. They are getting out of their zone quickly. They are dumping the puck in deep and forechecking. Not being too aggressive.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I never realized S1d has a wisp.

I also never noticed his jaw is crooked.

He got roughed up.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Its more so That Minny has a very sound game plan. They are being very defensively responsible. They are getting out of their zone quickly. They are dumping the puck in deep and forechecking. Not being too aggressive.

What does that have to do with a guy being allowed to get two chances in 5 feet away from the crease?

Both Hawks players seemed intent on avoiding contact with Brodziak in front of their own net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad