Out Of Town scoreboard part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stempniak with our game winner in OT tonight, I've really liked his game so far!

He's having a career season, it looks to be continuing in Boston too. And he's been playing with even better players there.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Stemp wins it in OT for Boston. Beautiful wrist shot.

Yes I'm saying we should not have traded him. Because I think the end of the season is already feeling like the pits for Jersey. And he's the difference. I would have preferred to keep the winning feel, the sense that this was a constructive season, instead of a bad taste in one's mouth (I fear) all summer.

Except they weren't winning with him at the end once things started going to ****, and he wasn't producing post-Cammalleri injury.

Let him have success in Boston, he was a good soldier. I don't see why this has to be a thing we second-guess and lament here.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Except they weren't winning with him at the end once things started going to ****, and he wasn't producing post-Cammalleri injury.

Let him have success in Boston, he was a good soldier. I don't see why this has to be a thing we second-guess and lament here.

He was still producing. Even at a lesser pace he was adding.

Trading him created a sizable hole but it also definitely sent the white flag message to the locker room.

Almost everyone's level of play dipped post trade.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Kings are a ****ing terrible offensive team, by playoff teams standards.

If they don't magically transform into an offensive powerhouse come playoff time again, they're really in for a short run.

They'll need to win 2-1 every game, probably in OT. They do have a ridiculous OT record in their last 3 playoff years.

They're like the Devils at offense. Can't even score with Ryan Miller laying down on the ice for 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad