GDT: Out of Town Playoffs III - To the Conference Finals, and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Essentially, although Hank may have something to say differently.

It will be a good series. However LA came back after being down 3 to the Sharks. Won 3 game 7's. Knew Hank was capable of taking a team there, but LA going to be tough to beat. Not to mention they've been there before. Meanwhile, Rick Nash is still waiting for his playoff balls to drop.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
A part of me is ticked off. I lumped the Bruins in there with the Kings and Hawks as 1 A, B, and C in the league. The Hawks have 2 cups in the past few years and I think the Kings will get their second. I'm pretty bitter that the Bruins aren't about to play for their second.

Having said that, good luck to both LA and NYR. I hope it's a good series.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Now THAT is how you win a game 7. Take note, B's. That whole game was fantastic. All the effort from the players. Skating hard. Battling for every inch. The effort from both teams was amazing. Hopefully our brass was watching because THAT is the effort that was lacking for us.

Juliet Papa Golf

Jun 24, 2013
What a superb series, two great teams going all the way to game 7 OT. Glad the Kings won, it's no fun seeing a team win it consecutively (unless it's the Bruins), and now we'll have a completely different SCF match-up this year. LA Kings are an incredibly resilient team who you can never write off and would be mad not to back.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I'm not sure who to root for, on the one hand I have the Rangers who eliminated the scabs, that deserves big points, On the other hand u have L.A. who eliminated the Hawks the team we lost to last year. O.K no brainer after all go Rangers go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's gonna happen but go Rangers go hope he lay off pays off

member 96824

Quick played like **** tonight.....but still, this season 7-0 in elimination games.

Kings 3-0 in game 7's, in this playoffs all on the road. First team ever to do that.

Pretty spectacular.

In this groups two SCF appearances, this is one and the other involved knocking off the #1, #2, and #3

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
I think LA wins the Cup in 6 .. they seem to be a team of destiny this year.. the miraculous comeback against San Jose and even in this game down 2-0 in game seven and they tied it., the physical play that they will bring to the Rangers will be completely different than any series that the Rags have played. LA wins ....

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
I think LA wins the Cup in 6 .. they seem to be a team of destiny this year.. the miraculous comeback against San Jose and even in this game down 2-0 in game seven and they tied it., the physical play that they will bring to the Rangers will be completely different than any series that the Rags have played. LA wins ....

I hope it goes 7. Henrik's ridiculous game 7 numbers vs the Kings who just won't die. Plus if the Kings win game 7 they'll have had to win 4 seven-game series which is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce