HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Just watch the Markov dive at 2:00. We need a gif of that one

inn2u3WLQNWuk.gif

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I have never seen a coach and team create so much melodrama just to be able to play hockey. Like the Flyers and Pens were nowhere near this level COMBINED! I understand why the Bruins respond to them the way they do. Cheap little diving drama queens. It's not a very likable form of hockey and it explains a lot about Crosby's career early on when coached by Therrien.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Heres hoping Bourque has his face rearranged for that cowardly act at the end lf the game, he is such a *****! Is this part of Therrien's coaching method or what? The dives are on par with soccer and that is BAD!

Mully

Oct 7, 2008
Halifax, NS
Heres hoping Bourque has his face rearranged for that cowardly act at the end lf the game, he is such a *****! Is this part of Therrien's coaching method or what? The dives are on par with soccer and that is BAD!

I didnt watch the whole game, what did Bourque do?

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Thomas WAS better, ya.

I'd say Quick and Thomas in his prime were about the same. Quick is going to do it for a decade, so obviously Quick >>> Thomas.

But that playoff run for Thomas may be the greatest we will ever see cheering for this team.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
i just think it is a shame that this is the first time announcers (Eddie Olcyck -sp?) have really called this club out for it. Same for the refs. If you let diving persist in the regular season, and through 2+ rounds of the playoffs, don't you think the divers are going to consistently ... dive? It's a day late and a dollar short. Typical NHL effort.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
The Habs will get theirs next season. All the teams they are pissing off with their antics are going to take it out on them next season when a regular season game doesn't mean much.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
i just think it is a shame that this is the first time announcers (Eddie Olcyck -sp?) have really called this club out for it. Same for the refs. If you let diving persist in the regular season, and through 2+ rounds of the playoffs, don't you think the divers are going to consistently ... dive? It's a day late and a dollar short. Typical NHL effort.

Eddie and Doc were calling the embellishing and dives during our series. It was refreshing to hear then and more so now. In the past they usually keep quiet.

wils5150

Mar 19, 2014
massachusetts
How on gods green earth can Hab fans justify all this diving and embelishment? and why is it if you say something on any other board the thread gets locked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad