GDT: Out of town GDT for scoreboard watching: Boo the Isles and Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I feel vindicated for thinking they won't make the playoffs this year when the season started....
Vindicated to myself.... I hated this team then and still do if not worse.

Reactions: dueling mullets

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If Sully doesn't get fired I hope we keep everyone and do this all over again next season.
Oh we will likely get a new GM. He'll get players in the summer that everyone will rave about. Then the season will start and we will see how Sullivan misuses it.

I am more curious who we are going to lose and keep track of how they do away from Sully.

Hopefully all three guys don’t play tomorrow…

Lol

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
still can barely believe they shit the bed this hard
The real shitty thing is that they didn't shit the bed harder. :laugh: Worst possible outcome; barely missing, so no bullshit sentimental value in making the playoffs, and a pick in like the 15 range.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
My enthusiasm for next game

NH0zait.gif

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
The teams defensemen and goaltending issues and terrible 3rd and 4rth lines even after the dumb trades was the real issues. PP only having Letang back there and everyone else is awful is another major issue.

Reactions: ericstrat1
Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Just relieved that Crosby, Malkin and Letang got their three Cups. Wasting this season was bad but I’d apoplectic if they were still sick at one.
The general consensus after that second cup was everything that came after was gravy. The legacy was cemented after 2 cups, 3 was the cherry on top.

But it still feels like so much was left on the table despite all that.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Who's going to fire Sully?

Gotta fire Hextall first!
Gotta get new ownership first.

The dude was a bum, four consecutive 1st round exits deep, and they extended him two years before his current deal was even up. They fawn over the guy so hard they couldn't even take the 0.1% risk he would walk, they *HAD* to lock him up. :laugh:

This franchise is doomed.

Reactions: Sidgeni Malkby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad