GDT: Out of town GDT for scoreboard watching: Boo the Isles and Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Nice moment in Buffalo with them giving Craig Anderson a nice send off.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That would tie him for 4th in goals on the Penguins Defenseman with Jan Rutta...s season totals

Some good news:

View attachment 687293

Focusing on the wrong person, what a f***ing bunch of morons. Mike Sullivan has had 5 years moronic damage that extends to two Gms that tried to give him players he kept misusing and believes in a system that is outdated and doesn't even want to use the types to make it work which won't given the current trends.

The fact that it became about Hextall is exactly what Burke and FSG want and Sullivan as well.

What a joke of a franchise. I hope Hextall signs a bunch of shitty deals to Zucker and Jarry as a f*** you, this franchise deserves it.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Focusing on the wrong person, what a f***ing bunch of morons. Mike Sullivan has had 5 years moronic damage that extends to two Gms that tried to give him players he kept misusing and believes in a system that is outdated and doesn't even want to use the types to make it work which won't given the current trends.
I think Granlund playing on this team is misusing him.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
153 points. Staggering stuff.
I'm annoyed he didn't pass Ovi's 65 goals though. He had him dead to rights and cooled off at the end.

Now it's likely to stand for years and years.

Didn't even realize Point hit 51 goals. Good for him. Previous best 41.

Rantanen with 55 is nuts too. His best was 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad