Out of Our Town Playoffs Continued VIII - Eastern/Western Conference Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Four year anniversary and Pete can win a Conference Finals at home in a Game 6 tonight...again this is getting spooky.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
*Game 6: Wednesday, May 25, St. Louis at San Jose, 9 p.m. ET
Tonight the Shaaaa - aaarks finish this off.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I love the Blues. I always want them to win... but this is the first time I'm ok with them losing.

Not just because I think that organization needs a few small shake ups, but I really like this Sharks team. There are a lot of people I enjoy both on & with the team and I don't think there's a single player I feel any worse than indifferent about.

I'd love to see Thornton get a Cup. Absolutely deserves it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I love the Blues. I always want them to win... but this is the first time I'm ok with them losing.

Not just because I think that organization needs a few small shake ups, but I really like this Sharks team. There are a lot of people I enjoy both on & with the team and I don't think there's a single player I feel any worse than indifferent about.

I want to see just how long Thornton and Burns' beards get in the SCF :sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel just a little bit bad for Elliott, won't feel too bad until the Sharks win this though.

But he looked Jake Allen was still in on that goal.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

How bout Zubrus?

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
How bout Zubrus?

I'd love to see Zubrus get a cup.
A utility player up and down the lineup who has played his role to his best abilities year in and year out.
He's aging out of the game, sure, but he plays as hard and as well as he can. It'd be great to see that rewarded in the twilight of his career.

...he's also a gorgeous man who I would not mind on my TV a few more weeks :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad