Our Roster & probable changes

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
The thing is, that you dont get anyone in return that would make our team significantly better for Abby or Ericsson without adding a first and Mantha or Larkin. No team will trade a good D for nothing in return.

That's why I would possibly move Jurco. If that's not enough, bundle with Ericsson or possibly add a pick or two (maybe a 2nd rounder).

That might be the price for a Mike Green. Similar to last year with Legwand. A middle of the pack player that makes a difference for a team. He cost a 2nd, a prospect, and a roster player as well.

sakei

Anti-Kindl-Brigade
May 19, 2014
Zurich
That's why I would possibly move Jurco. If that's not enough, bundle with Ericsson or possibly add a pick or two (maybe a 2nd rounder).

That might be the price for a Mike Green. Similar to last year with Legwand. A middle of the pack player that makes a difference for a team. He cost a 2nd, a prospect, and a roster player as well.

Ericsson is worth nothing, no one will take his garbage contract. Jurco is an option but I think his value is falling. I think Green would cost us Jurco, a high to mid-round pick and a prospect. Jensen/Backman?

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Ericsson is worth nothing, no one will take his garbage contract. Jurco is an option but I think his value is falling. I think Green would cost us Jurco, a high to mid-round pick and a prospect. Jensen/Backman?

Probably would have to be Jensen. I thought that I read somewhere that Backman went back to Europe.

sakei

Anti-Kindl-Brigade
May 19, 2014
Zurich
Probably would have to be Jensen. I thought that I read somewhere that Backman went back to Europe.

He went back to Sweden because he didnt get enough ice time in Grand Rapids when Ouellet is there, which leads us to the conclusion that Kindl and Lashoff better **** off at the end off the season, so our prospects get the ice time they need. Still is a good prospect that could help the Caps' thin D depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
He went back to Sweden because he didnt get enough ice time in Grand Rapids when Ouellet is there, which leads us to the conclusion that Kindl and Lashoff better **** off at the end off the season, so our prospects get the ice time they need. Still is a good prospect that could help the Caps' thin D depth.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Backman is still under contract with us right? Or did he just leave like Almqvist did?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad