Our new Captain….

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/10/05/sharks-name-pavelski-team-captain/

The team voted on their favorite guys to represent the team, and after spending the last nine seasons in the shadows of Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau, Pavelski has finally established himself as the top leader in the locker room.
DeBoer also announced Logan Couture and Joe Thornton as the alternate captains – finishing out a traditional group of one captain and two alternate captains per team.

pavelski-e1442693897939.jpeg

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Pavelski as captain isn't surprising, but Couture getting an 'A' kind of is. I thought Marleau would keep his, or at the very least they'd give one to Vlasic or Burns so that one defenseman would have a letter.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Pavelski as captain isn't surprising, but Couture getting an 'A' kind of is. I thought Marleau would keep his, or at the very least they'd give one to Vlasic or Burns so that one defenseman would have a letter.

Logan is moving to D and Burns back to F

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

I'm not surprised. Couture is a competitive dude who is critical of himself and not afraid to challenge the team to be better. Kind of like Clowe was.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Not surprising but I don't want to talk about needing a captain/letters getting stripped for like 20 years. Hopefully Pavs can be the next Jagr and stick around that long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad