Our general manager is a bad ass

ChristosCUP

Sep 3, 2007
Ha so I know we always hear of players going out and having a a fun night out but I was at mechant boeuf in the old port and guess who is there! None other other m bergevin.

The man is thick lol like just as we see him interviews, super well
Dressed and very sociable. I said hello shook his hand and said have a great night . Polite and classy man !

Alright, bedtime
, thought it was funny !

Cheers

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
If you were a real fan you would've told him he made a mistake signing Subban to a horrible bridge contract when he deserved long term.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
MB seems like a real good guy...how long before the serious HF fans are on here, crapping on him for not being more serious, and working around the clock, the season is about to start...;)

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
He is hotter in real life. When I met him I blushed and he actually accepted a little peck on the lips...

wow hot flashes just thinking about it ...

I understand more about your posts now that I realize you're a fifty-something post menopausal female.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Agnostic.

I oftentimes find it funny to read all these posts. My friends have all met a few NHL'ers. I've never seen or met a single one in my life. My mom got Maurice Richard's autograph in the 90's for me. That's as close as I've ever gotten. :p

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Ha so I know we always hear of players going out and having a a fun night out but I was at mechant boeuf in the old port and guess who is there! None other other m bergevin.

Dressed and very sociable. I said hello shook his hand and said have a great night . Polite and classy man !

Alright, bedtime
, thought it was funny !

Cheers

Title for the last 2 Gm's would have been Our Ass is a Bad General Manager

snakeye

Jun 24, 2007
Montreal
I heard he was taking Briere out for dinner. Obviously they ran out of phone books since you didn't see him.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Agnostic.

I oftentimes find it funny to read all these posts. My friends have all met a few NHL'ers. I've never seen or met a single one in my life. My mom got Maurice Richard's autograph in the 90's for me. That's as close as I've ever gotten. :p

I saw Wendell Clark at Pearson airport this summer, he was dressed in a suit, I was walking toward him, he was smaller in person than he looked on tv. I smiled and he smiled back, in passing I remarked, "the leafs could have used you in that game seven in boston" he just smiled and kept walking.:laugh::laugh: I could'nt resist.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

Alright, bedtime
, thought it was funny !

Cheers

Uh ok. Thick? Oh, 41 posts since 2007... did you and doc just fix the flux capacitor or something?

ChristosCUP

Sep 3, 2007
I get how some of you spend your waking days hoping someone posts here and gives you the green light to shoot out your snarky comments. Totally cool. Yes 41 posts since 2007, I do have a life. But great for you to highlight a couple of words in bold, good on you. :)

Shame on me for being a die hard fan, and seeing a man who I think is on the path to making our team a better one. Shame on me for wanting to share that experience , and most of all shame on me for using words that would make a 10 year old giggle . I know better now

Go Habs go

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I get how some of you spend your waking days hoping someone posts here and gives you the green light to shoot out your snarky comments. Totally cool. Yes 41 posts since 2007, I do have a life. But great for you to highlight a couple of words in bold, good on you. :)

Shame on me for being a die hard fan, and seeing a man who I think is on the path to making our team a better one. Shame on me for wanting to share that experience , and most of all shame on me for using words that would make a 10 year old giggle . I know better now

Go Habs go

I applaud your post, it seems to be that at on this site at least, if your over 22 years old and have seen the Habs before 2000 it some how makes you irrelevant.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I applaud your post, it seems to be that at on this site at least, if your over 22 years old and have seen the Habs before 2000 it some how makes you irrelevant.

you have a serious misunderstanding in regards to who frequents this board

edit/warning: im drunk and my english sucks, i know...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad