Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Washington | 7pm, TSN | Karlssons Returns!!!! Playoff Clinch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicTeacher

Mar 10, 2008
I think we need haikus for this game.

Capital battle,
Add a Karlsson and a win
Playoff seed at stake.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Would be great to see Karlsson back in the lineup. Even better to see them get the win. Go Sens!

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Heard on the radio if Karlsson is back tomorrow, Wiercioch is out and Gryba is probably in. Don't know how I feel about that.
Galley thinks we'll do 7 dman tomorrow because MacLean might want to roll three lines, and obviously if Karlsson says midgame he's not feeling good, then we're ok.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
i like the 7 dman idea.

Dont wanna rush Karlsson into something he cant handle quite yet.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I really like the 7 D-man idea. Keeps more PP options as well.

I wonder who'll be the odd forward out?

Would have to think that Lats, Condra or Greening will sit.

Milan the God*

Please clinch. Please.

Have a bad feeling this could go to game #48 in Beantown. Just because you know we never make things easy on ourselves.

malcolmedge

May 4, 2010
Vancouver
Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch.

That's what I'll be muttering all game. Glad its on TSN, most important game of the year not on choppy GameCenter.

Also been rocking my very very old Heatley shirt for luck. Worked yesterday, Im wearing it again tomorrow.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch.

That's what I'll be muttering all game. Glad its on TSN, most important game of the year not on choppy GameCenter.

Also been rocking my very very old Heatley shirt for luck. Worked yesterday, Im wearing it again tomorrow.

Burn it once we've clinched :)

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
dvcaa8j.jpg

thefatjesus*

Stache said they were changing around the lines in practice, not sure what will happen game day but id kind of like to see MM9-Zib-Silf, Conacher-Turris-Alfie as line 1 and 2

John Holmes*

It's not enough to clinch, we need to finish 6 or 7 to have any shot at round 2 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad