GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Florida Panthers | 7:30pm EST | SNET-E / RDS| HOME OPENER

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
7qFmGmP.png

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Would like to see Regin get a more offensive role, but there is really nowhere for him to slot in, which is a good thing. Only place I could see him ending up is in Lats spot, and that probably won't happen. Our top 6 finally seems full of top 6 talent rather than stopgaps, our third line is one of the most complete in the league. Add that to a 4th line that could be many teams 3rd and we are absolutely stacked at the forward position.

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Thought I'd give an update on our roster. Kulikov will most likely be playing tonight, will prob replace Caruso. Upshall will most likely be playing on the top line with Fleischmann & Weiss. Santorell assigned to the 3rd line. Mike Weaver might play tonight, we'll see about this.

Anyways, looking forward to a good game. GL to ya!

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
That Panthers line-up is undoubtedly the worst in NHL history.

"Mike Santorelli"

burf

Mar 27, 2012
That Panthers line-up is undoubtedly the worst in NHL history.

"Mike Santorelli"

I wouldn't say that at all. They have a deep forward group, even if it doesn't have any flashy names on it, and a solid D-corps, especially with Kulikov back in the lineup. Definitely not a team to take lightly.

And besides that, you really have to make an effort to ignore our expansion year(s) to make a statement like that

mikachu

Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
I have a night class but definitely not missing this game tonight since I get to high five the players as them come onto the ice tonight. :yo::handclap:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Damn! We're in 312 as well, in N

Haha that's cool.

I would try and meet up but I doubt I can get away since I have a bunch of other friends going to the game that I said I would try to meet up with. For what it's worth I'll likely be wearing SNES jersey and a white sens hat with a pom on the top...I'll be there with my wife and a buddy with his girlfriend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad