Ottawa Senators Jerseys

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Hey, just wondering if there are any rumblings or plans for the Ottawa Senators to ever revist these jerseys?

preview_676_58958.jpg

or these:

Daigle.jpg

These are pretty much some of the sharpest jerseys ever worn by an NHL team. Not sure why you guys ever got rid of them. They're way better than the "modern" looks the Sens have been tinkering with the past decade. Even the Chicago Blackhawks alternates kind of look like them:

chicago_blackhawks_youth_premier_third_jersey.jpg

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Hey, just wondering if there are any rumblings or plans for the Ottawa Senators to ever revist these jerseys?

preview_676_58958.jpg

or these:

Daigle.jpg

These are pretty much some of the sharpest jerseys ever worn by an NHL team. Not sure why you guys ever got rid of them. They're way better than the "modern" looks the Sens have been tinkering with the past decade. Even the Chicago Blackhawks alternates kind of look like them:

chicago_blackhawks_youth_premier_third_jersey.jpg
I like the original white ones better than any other Ottawa jersey, but you're right, we never should have replaced our originals. I like the red lettering on the black better than the white though.

But to answer your question: no, we don't believe there are any plans to go back to the original jersey's (especially the black considering Scotiabank is a major sponsor - red being their colour).

Milan the God*

Lets get Jerk Store in a campaign to bring back our old jersey / logo.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Those jerseys single handedly started my love affair with the Sens way back when I was a youngin.. So much so I have an XL in the black away with white stripes (I'm a S).

Vintage Sens apparel is hard to find in Vancouver..

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Those jerseys single handedly started my love affair with the Sens way back when I was a youngin.. So much so I have an XL in the black away with white stripes (I'm a S).

Vintage Sens apparel is hard to find in Vancouver..

Think of it as a snuggie for you and your GF to share.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Think of it as a snuggie for you and your GF to share.

I live in Vancouver..

There are no women Sens fans out here. Asking a girl to wear anything other than a Canucks jersey is like signing your own death warrant.

Sadly it can only be a dream for me, and probably never a reality :cry:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I live in Vancouver..

There are no women Sens fans out here. Asking a girl to wear anything other than a Canucks jersey is like signing your own death warrant.

Sadly it can only be a dream for me, and probably never a reality :cry:

When I was living in Vancouver for a few years in 2005-06, I was able to order Sens gear from Cyclone Taylor Sports. I went to the one at Burquitlam Plaza (I lived across the street from Lougheed Mall, it was just up the road from me, off North Rd.), and they were good guys about ordering in Sens stuff for me, as long as I paid up front.

Granted, that was 7 years ago, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't do orders anymore.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I think it makes the logo stand out even more

Yep, that was a great look. Big fan of it when I was a kid. It's a shame they had to cartoonize the Senators identity and those awful away whites you guys have now compared to the originals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad