Ottawa Senators Jerseys

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
What sucks is all the Original 6 Teams (and others) have toyed with different jersey's, but have always gone back to their Original jersey's.

The Sens unfortunately have changed Crests too many times, and jerseys, and more importantly went from Inaugural Black to Red for some reason!

I agree we should go Back to Black with 2D crest!!!

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
What sucks is all the Original 6 Teams (and others) have toyed with different jersey's, but have always gone back to their Original jersey's.

The Sens unfortunately have changed Crests too many times, and jerseys, and more importantly went from Inaugural Black to Red for some reason!

I agree we should go Back to Black with 2D crest!!!

Yeah, when I was a kid and the Sens were starting out in the East, I definitely rooted for them, almost exclusively because of their sweet jerseys. No shame in that from a Leafs fan point of view.

hi-res-72522174_display_image.jpg

sidorkiewicz_450.jpg

421373_orig.jpg

Horrid teams back then, but they looked like winners... I think I'd enjoy watching the Leafs and Sens that much more if we were facing off against Spezza and Karlsson decked out in these beauties...

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
p12584000p275w.jpg

Is it possible to buy this t-shirt but in dark grey instead of red? if so, where?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I just don't understand Management's and the marketing team's mentality when it comes to this stuff. It is pretty obvious that the vast majority of fans want the old 2D logo back, and do away with the silly "modern" cartoon crap. The heritage jerseys were a step in the right direction, but I sort of get the feeling that was just done to appease us after the SNES jersey and follow the 'vintage' trend the league is going through.

I have to say, though, that the current 3D logo is FAR better than the first 3D logo - the first one looked like a cross-eyed tard.

senslo11.jpg

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
When I was living in Vancouver for a few years in 2005-06, I was able to order Sens gear from Cyclone Taylor Sports. I went to the one at Burquitlam Plaza (I lived across the street from Lougheed Mall, it was just up the road from me, off North Rd.), and they were good guys about ordering in Sens stuff for me, as long as I paid up front.

Granted, that was 7 years ago, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't do orders anymore.

No I have no problem acquiring jerseys etc. Its more vintage stuff ala craigslist and thrift stores. I have gotten lucky twice in finding an old white home and the second black away with the white arm stripes. But finding old tshirts and stuff from the 90s has been hard. That's what I look for. My friend has pulled old Habs, Leafs, Jets, Sharks and Ducks shirts and pullovers, but no Sens garb. I want some throwback swag.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
No I have no problem acquiring jerseys etc. Its more vintage stuff ala craigslist and thrift stores. I have gotten lucky twice in finding an old white home and the second black away with the white arm stripes. But finding old tshirts and stuff from the 90s has been hard. That's what I look for. I want some throwback swag.

Again, you'd be surprised at the SENS stuff on Ebay. Unfotunately you will pay more because of shipping!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->