GDT: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings - 7PM - SN/RDS - Free Breakfast at Hotel Yorba

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
DJ really sunk us otherwise we'd be talking playoffs right about now
Just going 2-5-0 on both or even one ****ing win would have the team with a record of 22-23-2 or even 24-21-2 lol what a difference...

That's the story of this team under DJ though, a bunch of what ifs.

Now we can focus on closing this year well and not having the same Pejorative Slured coaching as before.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Just going 2-5-0 on both or even one ****ing win would have the team with a record of 22-23-2 or even 24-21-2 lol what a difference...

That's the story of this team under DJ though, a bunch of what ifs.

Now we can focus on closing this year well and not having the same Pejorative Slured coaching as before.
One of those 0-5-0 road trips was with Martin as coach.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
One of those 0-5-0 road trips was with Martin as coach.
And the other guys as a coach who had these guys for years and couldn't get them to improve.

Eh. What's done is done. What's important now is how they continue through the remainder of the season. If they keep close to their current pace for the remainder and can transition their good play to next year and the next coach, I don't expect we'll see many more of those kinds of road trips for the next little while.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
I can’t believe with these good vibes flowing we have to wait a week and a half for more Sens hockey, but the break is needed.

When they start up again I’ll be in Cancun for the week, so the wait might be longer for me…

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Fired DJ way too late

Senators are a way better team than the trash ass Wings. Look at where they are in the standings. Disappointing

Solid game all around aside from the PP.

Id be confident moving Norris when we have Greig and Pinto. Two very nice players imo, they don’t cheat

Said so ever since last year. Just plays the right way and better IQ.
In some ways, he's even better than Stu (F/O, defensively responsible, fewer giveaways). Pinto is definitely on my untouchables list.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Guys remember some people saw a 2 second clip of Brady looking at Jacques while he was giving a speech in the locker room and concluded that he wasn't happy.

Some people thought one of our players committed a heinous crime because he didn't release a statement.

Its the internet you are going to hear everything and more because anyone of any mental capacity can make a post, just gotta filter out the noise.

Reactions: armani

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
I am almost happy we have a ten day layoff over the All-Star Game break. I hope Jacques and the coaching staff can use it wisely to make more progress on retraining this team on how to play right in all 3 zones both with and without the puck.

Kasty has to play nasty!

Minor brain malfunction; I get those more often nowadays!

yeah but Martin said have a good week of rest, they don't practice until next week on Thursday, unfortunately.
I'm hoping JM sent them away with this book
1000056014.png

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Probably would have been faster if we had more practice time.
Hindsight is 20/20, of course, but they should have fired Dorion and DJ in mid-September the minute the ink was dry on the ownership transfer. Yes, it would have felt a little chaotic a few days into camp, but Jacques would have had a chunk of camp, plus all of those non-game days in November, to implement his system. Those two had run their course in this organization - it's such a shame that the Melnyk estate's various messes caused the transfer to take so long, because we all would have been better served had this closed when it should have in early summer.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Post edited 2 minutes ago.

View attachment 814238
OKAY FINE I SAID IT!!

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for your snooping detective prowess. But there’s more than what meets the eye… you see I did not mean what I said clearly,. But had been fed up with the particular poster.. so I did the only thing I know how to to do,. And make a personal , unwarranted attack to his personal team…

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
OKAY FINE I SAID IT!!

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for your snooping detective prowess. But there’s more than what meets the eye… you see I did not mean what I said clearly,. But had been fed up with the particular poster.. so I did the only thing I know how to to do,. And make a personal , unwarranted attack to his personal team…

I’m just being funny.

• Love
Reactions: Play
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

I used to run adult rec hockey tournaments and we replayed the last game in the lounge right after a game. I noticed the Oldtimer divisions rarely watched it. One of them said to me the that in their heads they are still zooming around like twenty year olds. The replay was just too hard too watch.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I used to run adult rec hockey tournaments and we replayed the last game in the lounge right after a game. I noticed the Oldtimer divisions rarely watched it. One of them said to me the that in their heads they are still zooming around like twenty year olds. The replay was just too hard too watch.
How many years are Carlsberg years, anyway?

1706974656967.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad