GDT: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings - 7PM - CITY / TVAS2 - Ridly me this, Catman! (Ridly Greig Returns to the Cat-house)

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Cool runnings came up in conversation lately and it's made me super nostalgic about John Candy.

So... Fav John Candy movie?

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Cool runnings came up in conversation lately and it's made me super nostalgic about John Candy.

So... Fav John Candy movie?
Uncle Buck has to be way up there, Plane Trains and Automobiles a close second. My fave memories of him are his classic roles on Second City. Most of that cast was amazing! Just look at their success after, if that's any indication.

Last edited:

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Uncle Buck has to be way up there, Plane Trains and Automobiles a close second. My fave memories of him were his classics on Second City. Most of that cast was amazing! Just look at their success after, if that's any indication.
Planes trains and automobiles is an absolute classic. Uncle buck is a personal fav as well

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
This can't be true; they're actually showing the game on a channel that's available to us plebs?
Strange... games are almost always found on SN or TSN on my provider (Shaw)... this time the only place I could find it was City. Oh, well, as long it is on I am good to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad