senators-celebrate.jpg

Turris is like

"wut...?"

And Stone is like

feelsgood.jpg

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I fully expect that you all will be Ranger fans if the Sens get eliminated before them. Not only did New York bench its top forward (Nash), as well as another top-6 player (Zuccarello), they also benched their top defenseman (Staal) and could've played Klein, but didn't.

The replacements were not even the Rangers top prospects. Ryan Bourque is barely a second liner in Hartford (AHL). Lindberg, Hrivik, maybe others would've been called up before Bourque if the Rangers were trying to win.

Then the game began and the Rangers were playing as they could've care less. Hayes had an empty net and just shot the puck lightly into Hammond.

You asked, you begged the Rangers to give the Sens a couple of points, and they couldn't have done it in any more obvious way. Senator fans owe the Rangers a little loyalty a few weeks from now.

:biglaugh:

Yeah, sure thing brah

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I fully expect that you all will be Ranger fans if the Sens get eliminated before them. Not only did New York bench its top forward (Nash), as well as another top-6 player (Zuccarello), they also benched their top defenseman (Staal) and could've played Klein, but didn't.

The replacements were not even the Rangers top prospects. Ryan Bourque is barely a second liner in Hartford (AHL). Lindberg, Hrivik, maybe others would've been called up before Bourque if the Rangers were trying to win.

Then the game began and the Rangers were playing as they could've care less. Hayes had an empty net and just shot the puck lightly into Hammond.

You asked, you begged the Rangers to give the Sens a couple of points, and they couldn't have done it in any more obvious way. Senator fans owe the Rangers a little loyalty a few weeks from now.

Sens took it easy. Then benched a 35 goal scorer in michalek, 9th overall pronger lite in Cowen, a 1st overall top 4 defensemen and played their scrub 5th and 6th round pick(hoffman and stone) over studs like Puempel and Prince.

Do you even hockey?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Yo, bros, the biggest reason I'm so happy is cause they're doing this for Murray. Even if they ain't, it must be making Murray's spirits and recovery so much easier and getting his mind off his treatments and what not.

Man, I know it's a long shot but I wish, biggest wish, is to go on a cinderella run just for Murray and Murray alone. He is the most classiest of class among personnel to be involved in hockey and I want his name on the cup.

I just want Ottawa to make playoffs so that he can enjoy playoff hockey(or actually it may do him more harm haha) but he gets to be there doing what he loves.

We love you, Bryan and wish this team goes far for you.

Lmfao who da hell is this guy?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Yo, bros, the biggest reason I'm so happy is cause they're doing this for Murray. Even if they ain't, it must be making Murray's spirits and recovery so much easier and getting his mind off his treatments and what not.

Man, I know it's a long shot but I wish, biggest wish, is to go on a cinderella run just for Murray and Murray alone. He is the most classiest of class among personnel to be involved in hockey and I want his name on the cup.

I just want Ottawa to make playoffs so that he can enjoy playoff hockey(or actually it may do him more harm haha) but he gets to be there doing what he loves.

A habs fan :sarcasm:

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Just had to chime in and say:

Holy **** BOYS!

This team is DOIN IT!

UNREAL!

ALL THE WAY TO LORD STANLEY!

I belieeeeeve

in Hammmmmmmyyyyyyy

Yeaaaa

(just lost a bet, will be streaking down Silver Seven Lane before Game 3 of Round 1 around 6:30, drunk as a skunk)

GO SENS GO!

PS It all started when we HAMMered the sharks WOOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Just had to chime in and say:

Holy **** BOYS!

This team is DOIN IT!

UNREAL!

ALL THE WAY TO LORD STANLEY!

I belieeeeeve

in Hammmmmmmyyyyyyy

Yeaaaa

(just lost a bet, will be streaking down Silver Seven Lane before Game 3 of Round 1 around 6:30, drunk as a skunk)

GO SENS GO!

PS It all started when we HAMMered the sharks WOOO

:facepalm:
You're one game early for making plans like that.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005

I went to the Starbucks Murray went to in the morning in the lockout and last summer. He looked so strong and healthy for a guy his age. Saw him a dozen or twenty times. Now he has lost 40-50 pounds. His voice has changed.

The team is playing for themselves and each other and Cameron but they are playing for Murray too.

I hate that some fans and posters are so mad at phillips and Neil's contracts they don't get what Murray is. He is a player's coach and gm. He is a great man, a great person, a great coach, a great hockey guy and a great guy period. And he is loyal and he cares about the future and the vets and the rookies. It is why he is 40 years in the business. If a fan easily gets that all the player's do.

If you can't like Bryan Murray you aren't gonna like many people in this world.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I really don't know if i will be able to watch the game on Saturday.

I mean this game was stressful enough.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I dunno what that previous Ranger fan was ranting about, but you should ignore it. You guys won the game fair and square.

You'll be facing a different team in the playoffs, should we meet, but still... this game was a decisive win by the Sens

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I dono if this is to sensitive or not, but do you guys think that Bryan Murray's Cancer, and having not much time left to live, has something to do with the sens unwilling to give up, and there amazing push.

I saw that documentary, and I nearly cried during it, I hope you guys make it, I really do.

From a canucks fan here in Vancouver, MAKE it, do it for him.

I think it's a number of factors but I do think it has something to do with it. In a very recent article, Turris said that they were trying to win games for him not only because of the cancer but because of the faith he's shown in the team. They're doing it for themselves and for him, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad