Post-Game Talk: Ottawa @ New York

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I fully expect that you all will be Ranger fans if the Sens get eliminated before them. Not only did New York bench its top forward (Nash), as well as another top-6 player (Zuccarello), they also benched their top defenseman (Staal) and could've played Klein, but didn't.

The replacements were not even the Rangers top prospects. Ryan Bourque is barely a second liner in Hartford (AHL). Lindberg, Hrivik, maybe others would've been called up before Bourque if the Rangers were trying to win.

Then the game began and the Rangers were playing as they could've care less. Hayes had an empty net and just shot the puck lightly into Hammond.

You asked, you begged the Rangers to give the Sens a couple of points, and they couldn't have done it in any more obvious way. Senator fans owe the Rangers a little loyalty a few weeks from now.

What an obnoxious post.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
I hope the Sens get the 7th seed and face MTL, should be a exciting series.

Nothing guaranteed yet but it would be awesome to see either the Bruins or Pens not make the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
I hope the Sens get the 7th seed and face MTL, should be a exciting series.

Nothing guaranteed yet but it would be awesome to see either the Bruins or Pens not make the playoffs.

Rangers are pretty much the only team I would not like facing if the sens make it. Maybe to a lesser amount TB as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad