GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal - 12/20/14 7PM - TVA CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Galchenyuk is our first center, Desharnais is on the 3rd line, Eller didn't get screwed by Desharnais and is still playing center, Desharnais was moved to the wing and pushed aside

but all you guys are talking about is Prust/Ghetto

seriously, relax on the agenda

Exactly we can't get everything we want, but at least we got lots of other good stuff.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The fact that you mentioned an "agenda" tells me you're ******** about DD.

i'm what about DD? you guys moved the DD agenda to MT eventhough he gave you exacly what you wanted. (which was the right thing i'm not crying about DD, he needed to go on the 3rd line)

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Not the first time some guy scores at a good clip and Therrien decides to kick him down.

Removing PK from penalty killing was also like that.

Ryder two years ago in the playoffs.

Vanek last year in the playoffs.

I am really starting to believe that Therrien is still on the Penguins payroll.:sarcasm:

We need a new coach sooner rather than later.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Galchenyuk is our first center, Desharnais is on the 3rd line, Eller didn't get screwed by Desharnais and is still playing center, Desharnais was moved to the wing and pushed aside

but all you guys are talking about is Prust/Ghetto

seriously, relax on the agenda

What agenda :sarcasm:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
oh dear' I watched this exact video while searching but I stopped right after the goal

while searching for goals celebration stopped watching right after the goal jeez

alright beer time

:bow:

Markov000.jpg

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Ryder two years ago in the playoffs.

Vanek last year in the playoffs.

I am really starting to believe that Therrien is still on the Penguins payroll.:sarcasm:

We need a new coach sooner rather than later.

Nah he's finally figuring it out.... DD to wing. Perfect.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
There's absolutely no logic possible behind Prust over Ghetto on 2nd line. Same thing applies to put Ghetto over Prust on a 4th line

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Called it folks. Therrien just can't help himself, he has to do something completely idiotic or it won't feel right.

o for **** sakes....I love prust to death but he's a godamn bottom 6er jesus Christ....why would we call up ghetto to put him on the 4th....why didn't we bring up a plug if we were just gonna do this ****. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad