GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal - 12/20/14 7PM - TVA CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I hope Montreal comes out with some conviction and makes a statement to the East that they're ready to go with this new line up. No more of these pathetic first periods and always having to come from behind.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
are you happy with Galchenyuk now or will you call him a bust again?

I said if he doesn't do something special with the oppourtunity he is being given, that I would have to re-evaluate what type of player we have.

He scored a hat trick. That's pretty special.

I said if he hasn't made a good mark on this team by the end of the season, I will start calling him a bust next season.

The season is not over. And I may admit I was wrong; that he will never be a "bust" but merely a bust to the standards that he's been crazily hyped up to. It's clear as day, that he will be an NHL player for the foreseeable future.

One thing I absolutley stand by though, is: sweet potato

That will never change.;)

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
ugh im stuck at a christmas dinner party where I don't know anyone :rant:

I want to see these lines in action! GHG!

Those are the best kinds of parties if you are single. Nothing to lose so pull out your best moves.;)

Great GDT Roy Munson!!!!!

With Neil out of the lineup, the Habs should be targeting Karlsson on every shift.

And here's hoping we see a rematch of Subban and Bobo.:sarcasm:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Those are the best kinds of parties if you are single. Nothing to lose so pull out your best moves.;)

Great GDT Roy Munson!!!!!

With Neil out of the lineup, the Habs should be targeting Karlsson on every shift.

And here's hoping we see a rematch of Subban and Bobo.:sarcasm:

:shakehead

lol it's all the girlfriend's friends

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I said if he doesn't do something special with the oppourtunity he is being given, that I would have to re-evaluate what type of player we have.

He scored a hat trick. That's pretty special.

I said if he hasn't made a good mark on this team by the end of the season, I will start calling him a bust next season.

The season is not over. And I may admit I was wrong; that he will never be a "bust" but merely a bust to the standards that he's been crazily hyped up to. It's clear as day, that he will be an NHL player for the foreseeable future.

One thing I absolutley stand by though, is: sweet potato

That will never change.;)

lmao @ even thinking of calling him a bust at 20.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Just saw this pic on Hockeyinsideout thought it too good not to put here.

EllerPK-620x349.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad