GDT: Ottawa @ Montréal II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
LOL... anyone thinks we are winning anything this year.

We are a non-playoff team without Price.

And Bergy signed Therrien and the midget to 4 and 3 more years respectively.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
How do all these other teams have forwards that score and more than one player on a given night - none of them Pacioretty it's blowing my mind

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
This display by the Habs is so disgusting, makes me want to ****ing puke. ****ing crap, you have a 2-0 lead vs a bottom feeder damnit. Had to turn off my TV. Too pissed.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
If this is where the team is truly at then we won't win a cup until DD and maybe even Plek is gone. The team's core is half rotten. Need a more dynamic top6.

There's little creativity, but more concerning to me is the fact that we rarely ever pass tape to tape. Always hacking the puck.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hahaha so now we're a better team without Desharnais and Plekanec? Awesome

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Boston won, so at least we don't have to worry about them playing Ottawa. Although, at this pace they'll be playing Detroit or Tampa.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I still cannot believe that the Habs are a top team in the East....it just doesn't compute.
And what happened to the Habs that used to suck in the first, and then come back in the next two periods?
Now they play well in the first, and fall asleep for the rest of the game.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
This team is out in the first or second round. No question. They will not win the Cup with this lineup. Cant score and having a dreadful PP does not help. Besides three players it sucks.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Bruins just won in a shootout so Ottawa are only screwing up their draft position. They're not catching the Bruins.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
With Therrien problem becoming chronic because he always comming back with the same solution to a recurrent problem

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Ok so I've always been overwhelmed by the hate Therrien gets but come on, enough is enough. Dude needs to find solutions. It's not normal we stock up on PMDs and cannot get out of the zone cleanly. Also, PP has been **** for a while now.

My fear before the season was that Therrien would reach his shelf life this season. Is this it? :/

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
AT this point i'm hoping for an early exit in the first round in 4 games and 0 points by DD. Will be hard to watch but it will pay next season maybe.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I still cannot believe that the Habs are a top team in the East....it just doesn't compute.
And what happened to the Habs that used to suck in the first, and then come back in the next two periods?
Now they play well in the first, and fall asleep for the rest of the game.

We're useless. Probably won't even make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad