Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Minnesota Tuesday 8:00 PM Eastern Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I'm excited to follow @DanyAllStar15 tomorrow. Hilarious twitter account, will ocasionally rag on Ottawa.

Its a Heatley parody, here are a few of the good ones in the past few days

Yeah, my silky mitts make Coyle look like a pimp out there. Next up gonna teach em how to snag a huge contract then skip workouts to party

Yeah, me kopitar and bobby ryan are forming our own country & joining the Olympics and we'll play with no goalie we really don't give a ****[/B]

:laugh:

except doesnt make sense including kopitar in the last one, his gdarn dad's the coach of course he's playing for slovenia

Last edited by a moderator:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Feelin' good about this one. Karlsson breaks out and has a big night I think.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
i was a fan of heatley back in the day. tonight he can go **** himself though

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Ryan always burns the Wild. As a Wild fan I was glad he went East.

Parise, Koivu, Harding and Spurgeon all out for the Wild.

Should be a good game.

Coyle is amazing. Give him to us.

Is he still rocking #3? I think it looks sick on a forward.

LOL, left the y out of Coyle.

SuperDuper101

May 15, 2013
Was at the last game in november between the 2 squads and very even game. Teams may not look similar on paper but wow it was a close one.

Heatley and Cooke public enemy 1 and 2 were fun to boo, some little teenager bums were cheering Wild and one of them had a Heater 15 shirt.

Also in the game had a couple of highlight reel plays including Mac's between legs pass to Turry for the shorty as well as Zibby falling down and able to slide his stick to hook in a nice goal nearing the end of the 1st.

Expecting a barn burner. Get out the goldschlager and bring it on!

Ottawa dominated the underlying numbers in that game. It was one of their best performances of the season. Ice was tilted our way. Expect it again tonight.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
ugh kassian in Neil & Pageau out. Greening Spezza Stone, Kassian Smith Condra.

Puke.

Keep Smith - Spezza - Stone and Greening -Pageau - Condra please for the love of god.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Looks like Wiercioch is drawing back in. Time to showcase some talent for the big trade coming up :sarcasm:

I think the odds are in our favour tonight, but I'm worried about a letdown game. We've strung a pile of good games together now, and we will lose again eventually. The Wild is beaten up right now, and we tend to play down to our competition.

Anyway, I hope I am wrong and we go out and paste them tonight. I want to see Methot give Cooke and/or Heatley one of those huge hip checks.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
It's like Stache is shy about lining up the best possible team. So if he takes Corvo out, he draws Kassian back in, and vice versa.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't think there will be a letdown game....too much time has passed since our last game. Any letdown/momentum gains/etc have faded away by now.

I think this will be a good one. Lehner is getting a start, so he'll want to make a good showing for the coaching staff, and the team matches up well with the Wild.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
ugh kassian in Neil & Pageau out. Greening Spezza Stone, Kassian Smith Condra.

Puke.

Keep Smith - Spezza - Stone and Greening -Pageau - Condra please for the love of god.

Pageau sucks. He needs more time in the AHL. Kassian helps the team win accoeding to the record when he is in.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
It makes 0 Sense to play Kassian. Pageau gives us the ability to roll 4 lines.

Unless Kassian is planning on jumping Cooke tonight...that would be amazing.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Its true.... Look at the record. And pageau has only been so-so this year, no loss if he is out IMO.

I'm all for Kassian being in, when the other team has an enforcer or a player that Kassian can keep in line, but I thought the lines rolled well Saturday night.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
LOL, Wier draws back in, but has to play the right and and with Phillips as his partner.

'Stache really does set him up for failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad