Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Minnesota Tuesday 8:00 PM Eastern Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Ok, I couldn't wait to start babbling, so here goes! :yo:

I've got a good feeling about this one......

picture.php
@ :wild

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm gonna miss this one. I'll be at a 'scholarly meeting of the minds' at the Legion downtown, aka an excuse to drink at the cheapest bar in town.

Fingers crossed. We should be primed to put in a good road effort for this one.

YOW

Nov 17, 2013
oceanview cabin
The Wild are 5-5-0 through the last 10 and hold the final wildcard spot albeit having played 4 more games than Phoenix. This game is going to be tough IMHO
Go Sens Go!

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Was at the last game in november between the 2 squads and very even game. Teams may not look similar on paper but wow it was a close one.

Heatley and Cooke public enemy 1 and 2 were fun to boo, some little teenager bums were cheering Wild and one of them had a Heater 15 shirt.

Also in the game had a couple of highlight reel plays including Mac's between legs pass to Turry for the shorty as well as Zibby falling down and able to slide his stick to hook in a nice goal nearing the end of the 1st.

Expecting a barn burner. Get out the goldschlager and bring it on!

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Was at the last game in november between the 2 squads and very even game. Teams may not look similar on paper but wow it was a close one.

Heatley and Cooke public enemy 1 and 2 were fun to boo, some little teenager bums were cheering Wild and one of them had a Heater 15 shirt.

Also in the game had a couple of highlight reel plays including Mac's between legs pass to Turry for the shorty as well as Zibby falling down and able to slide his stick to hook in a nice goal nearing the end of the 1st.

Expecting a barn burner. Get out the goldschlager and bring it on!

Dat Methot hipcheck too.
METHOT.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The sens will come out with such a force that it will create a time paradox that causes the space time continuum to unravel and the universe to implode.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
I'm excited to follow @DanyAllStar15 tomorrow. Hilarious twitter account, will ocasionally rag on Ottawa.

Its a Heatley parody, here are a few of the good ones in the past few days

Yeah, my silky mitts make Coyle look like a pimp out there. Next up gonna teach em how to snag a huge contract then skip workouts to party

Yeah, me kopitar and bobby ryan are forming our own country & joining the Olympics and we'll play with no goalie we really don't give a ****[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad