Post-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
PEter was that you behind our net during the shootout wearing the Hamburglar mask?

Yup yup. This one girl absolutely hated me who sat next to me because I was an Ottawa fan. I pretty much just sat and watched the entire game intently. Every time she had to get up she has this snotty tone when she said excuse me, however I talked with this nice family who sat behind me. They were curious about the whole Hamburglar thing so I explained it to them and the hamburger tossing and snotty girl said something about wasting food.

Of course I retorted with I bet she has no complaints having a dead Octopi thrown on the ice when they're one of the most intelligent creatures in the animal kingdom and she had no response.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Yup yup. This one girl absolutely hated me who sat next to me because I was an Ottawa fan. I pretty much just sat and watched the entire game intently. Every time she had to get up she has this snotty tone when she said excuse me, however I talked with this nice family who sat behind me. They were curious about the whole Hamburglar thing so I explained it to them and the hamburger tossing and snotty girl said something about wasting food.

Of course I retorted with I bet she has no complaints having a dead Octopi thrown on the ice when they're one of the most intelligent creatures in the animal kingdom and she had no response.

I kept seeing you throughout the game and felt some sort of weird HFboards kinship. Glad we won the game!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Ooooooooooh octo-BURN! :yo:

BigBush*

Haha she sounds like a real wet blanket.

And for real they octopuses' are one of the most intelligent animals?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Haha she sounds like a real wet blanket.

And for real they octopuses' are one of the most intelligent animals?

Yes, they are.

And people also eat them, so it is also wasting food. Probably food a lot healthier than hamburgers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad