Post-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Hope this at least shuts up the naysayers for a few days.

This was an amazing game. Remove Mrazek from the equation and it never gets close to OT, much less the SO. We fully deserve these two points.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
With Boston essentially knocking off Florida, this was a desperately needed 2 points.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Stone had a great game but Karlsson was the best player on the ice tonight

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Stone had a great game but Karlsson was the best player on the ice tonight

For some reason, he wasn't credited with an assist on MacArthur's goal despite making a nice pass to him. Stone seems to have gotten the point instead.

Edit: nevermind, they've now corrected it. Karlsson has his assist, Turris lost his (I guess Turris scrambled the draw and stone was the one to get it back to Karlsson).

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Massive win tonight boyz. In the Hamburglar we trust.

Say what you will, but the team plays insane hockey in front of Hammond. He's like their good luck charm.

I didn't see the team play like that in front of Anderson.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Anderson not clutch yet he was super clutch in the playoffs vs montreal and outplayed price. hmmmm

Say whatever you want to say because this is not 2013 playoff. We are talking about current situation. Anderson has not won a single game while Hammond has only lost 1 game out of his last 20 starts.

The record speaks for itself

Anderson's 1-3-1 vs Hammond's 18-1-2

We are winning games vs Hammond while Anderson continues to find ways to give up leads and lose games for us. Now, I am not saying it his fault ENTIRELY but he is just not winning games and that is the bottom line. Anderson should not see the ice for the remaining season!

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
karlsson played like 30 minutes. Man such a defensive liabilty. Every time he was on the ice the other team took advantage of his lack of defensive ability :sarcasm:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Say whatever you want to say because this is not 2013 playoff. We are talking about current situation. Anderson has not won a single game while Hammond has only lost 1 game out of his last 20 starts.

We are winning games vs Hammond while Anderson continues to find ways to give up leads and lose games for us. Now, I am not saying it his fault ENTIRELY but he is just not winning games and that is the bottom line. Anderson should not see the ice for the remaining season!

Team plays worse infront of anderson. Its not like anderson has let in tons of bad goals. I think your problem is saying anderson is giving up leads when its the team playing poorly thats giving up leads. We gave up leads when we were outplayed....

I agree though. hop back on the horse and ride hammond hopefully to the playoffs

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Wings fan coming in peace, you guys totally deserved the two points. we were absolutely terribad minus Mrazek. Hoping for you guys to make it over Boston. Can't believe we made it past regulation.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa

This x100. Anderson faces a lot of pucks but his lateral movement is terrible and he doesn't inspire confidence in the team compared to Hammond. Some of the goals he gave up in the Toronto meltdown and Florida (ie: Jagr) are not going to get this team anywhere. Hammond isn't perfect but he finds ways to win for us.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I think we should just play Pageau 60 mins a game. He should get tired. He should be out physically matched by every player in the league.

Except... Not... Ever.

He don't get tired. He don't get beat. He might be Wolverine. Just play him all 60 or 65 minutes. See if he is Jean "Logan" Pageau.

Pageau, Pageau.... Pageau!!!

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
It's simple for this team.

If Karlsson struggles, the team loses. (see previous 3 games)
If he is on his game, the Sens are very competitive. (see last 2 months)

Just look at the defense he is carrying. He is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad