Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Not counting on that hope anymore. But other than that, the four offensive lines look finally great again. Ice them already.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
-Gordie Howe's bday
-Facing a team that's close enough to be a threat to your playoff hopes
-Your coaches father just passed

Let's hope that's enough motivation..

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
We need Marchenko back. Ever since he went down, the team has been playing like crap. That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
7 Games left. Our fate is in our hands. Time to right the ship, and get this team in gear. This could end up being a great push into the playoffs or a total disaster. We've got the players. This team just needs to get its head on straight and bare down. Next two games are must wins!

Wish I was still on the EC and could catch these games, but alas I'll be following along in the thread.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Big body in Jurco, Sheahan with the cycling and Pulkkinen with the finish. Hopefully this line clicks!

Granted at different levels but they all got a year together on GR usually on the same line. So they shouldn't be very unfamiliar with each other. If they see the 3rd pairing a lot they should get quite a bit of work done on the scoring sheet.

stillwater

cellar door
Mar 17, 2011
Pretty close to a 'must win' as there's been this season.

A good team win will restore my faith for awhile.

So any guys need to be better than they have for this team to have chance in the playoffs ... it starts with the goaltending ... 5-2 Red Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad