Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
dvsot.jpg

9864d9686c2a60e874734568845812d1629df492dd414adb97d79dffc2502eb5.jpg

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
If our goaltending shows up, we should win because our offense has been lights out these last few.

I think if we come out strong and come through with a win it all but secures our playoff season IMO due to Boston's schedule being a tad more difficult than ours. Doesn't mean they'll lose them, but we still have Carolina twice and Washington who we tend to play hard.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Sens gonna be pissed about their latest streak. So, let's hope for our guys to be prepared and handle them as best as we can to get those two points. As much as I'd like to see them in the playoffs, can't afford to risk the Bruins making up ground on us. Next games are pretty important to prove ourselves and show what we're made of. Points against both the Sens and the Bruins would be huge. So, let's just win this one and keep it up on Thursday.

GrosEcossais

Feb 1, 2015
Nova Scotia
I would like to say that detroit is going to step up and win this one but their play of late makes it hard to say that with any certainty. Someone really just needs to step up in the locker room and tell them to get their heads out their a**es and play simple hockey. I pray for a win these next two games.

Last edited:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Ottawa's under more pressure right now so hopefully they crack under it. If they lose they're almost done, despite their great run.

We just need goaltending.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I actually root for them to grab the last wildcard spot but this is a game we wanna win. The team is honestly not playing that bad right now. But we're handicapping ourselves with ~2 goals every game by brutal mistakes.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 13m13 minutes ago
No #RedWings practice today, but per Ken Holland, Erik Cole and Riley Sheahan both possible to play Tuesday vs. Ottawa.

AndrewD

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
www.redwingregister.com
The Detroit Red Wings will undoubtedly treat this game against the Ottawa Senators as a playoff game. The Red Wings are 3 points up on the Boston Bruins and the Senators are expected to come out hungry as they look to secure a wild card spot.

READ

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I expect the leadership group to be on point tomorrow night.... Will it be enough? Not sure but I expect a big game out of Datsyuk, Z and Kronner. If the goaltending isn't abysmal which lets face it we don't know I think we come out with the two points.

We have leaders Ottawa doesn't have in terms of reliability in big situations. I like Karlsson but that is a huge advantage at this time of the year, we have guys you know want to stand up and be counted when things are getting hairy and they need to be your best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad