GDT: Ottawa @ Carolina: Spooky Halloween was only a week ago edition

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You're talkin about my guy here all wrong, it's the wrong tone, do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a sodering iron.

If my calculations are correct, this mixture will create ice....OH NO, KILLER MUSTARD GAS!

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
A fantastic kind of pressure in the 3rd and OT. Very much impressed. This team's play is very exciting to watch.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Pesce is safer. The kid is really good. Not flashy but useful. Rask, not suprise actually, continue his development pretty well. I like Murphy game honestly. He's much better than last season.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
We were at the game.

I like Pesce. Alot. His positioning is exceptional. He was the first and only D man back several times. i saw him save at least one goal by himself.

If he continues to play like this, he might develop to be the best Defensive D man this team has seen in a LONG time. He gets alot of touches and is very responsible.

Hes a Defensive defenseman for sure. We were in the eye after the game and I made the comment - all these non producing players get their Jersey on the wall in here, you need pesce Jerseys.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Man, I have not yelled that loud or been that into a Canes game for a long time. That was a very fun game to be at. So many close calls, only to finally have Skinner break through at the end. I almost fell down to the next row from how high I jumped out of my chair when he scored. My voice is gone today

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Someone on the Ottawa board said the team was 16-16 shot attempts w/ Karlsson on ice, 16-38 w/ him off ice.

Crazy.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I just wasn't sure if you were commenting on that being impressive, because factoring in zone start %, it's not :)

It's impressive to me because without Karlsson on the ice they get outshot by a factor of more than 2:1. Add in their porous faceoff % for the game, and zone starts begin to not matter as much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad