GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo | 7:00 p.m. | Sportsnet, TVA | CONY 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
I know I wont be the only bolts fan here. I'm actually quite a fan of Buffalo, but I'd really like to see Conacher have an amazing game and Buffalo could use the draft pick anyway :sarcasm:

dennilfloss

Yes I love disco!
Jun 7, 2011
Ottawa
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Mh0uyrx.gif

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Nice to see Cony catching on.

If we lose, I'm posting that public meltdown video.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Forgive me for being out of the loop. Can someone shed some light on the theme for the GDT?

take a peek

Mar 4, 2007
conacher, silf, zib line should be entertaining.....at both ends of the ice.

Sens played well in Boston after the Leafs let down...hopefully they can put a few road wins together here in the next five...all teams below the Sens. Good opportunity to get the offence going....

They could stand to improve road record especially considering if they make the playoffs, almost a 100% starting as road team.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I know I wont be the only bolts fan here. I'm actually quite a fan of Buffalo, but I'd really like to see Conacher have an amazing game and Buffalo could use the draft pick anyway :sarcasm:

Bolts fans unite in the Sens GDT!

Love the concept of the GDT. Cony 2013!

I really hope you guys are as impressed with him as we were with Bishop. We hadn't seen good goaltending in a while. Hopefully you guys haven't seen a fast, energized, little ball of hate in a while :)

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Hey guys, just wanted to wish you good luck tonight and hoping the Honey Badger shows as much heart as he did in Tampa, for the Sens. Haha also great GDT!!

On a side note, one of my buddies that's a Sens fan told me that Bish is wildly inconsistent and follows up one good game with a bad one. He went on to say that Bish won't be a top 10 #1, but could definitely be a solid starter. Any truth in all of this, especially the inconsistency? Maybe it's because he can only move diagonally? Am I right, Spezza19? :naughty:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
one of my buddies that's a Sens fan told me that Bish is wildly inconsistent and follows up one good game with a bad on
We could only compare Lehner & Bishop to Anderson, and frankly every goalie would be wildly inconsistent compared to Anderson. I don't remember bad games (except his first game), just few normal bad goals. Too early to know whether he'll be a solid #1 but Ottawa would have kept him if not for our goalie situation. It seems goalie's prime is in their 30s so Bishop is young in that regard.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Getting sick of these ridiculous GDT's. I come here to see the line-ups and you don't even know/post it. Instead I get a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the game. All the people supporting these threads are ruining this site.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Getting sick of these ridiculous GDT's. I come here to see the line-ups and you don't even know/post it. Instead I get a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the game. All the people supporting these threads are ruining this site.

tumblr_m6wkm7WXUW1qihztbo1_250.gif

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Hey guys, just wanted to wish you good luck tonight and hoping the Honey Badger shows as much heart as he did in Tampa, for the Sens. Haha also great GDT!!

On a side note, one of my buddies that's a Sens fan told me that Bish is wildly inconsistent and follows up one good game with a bad one. He went on to say that Bish won't be a top 10 #1, but could definitely be a solid starter. Any truth in all of this, especially the inconsistency? Maybe it's because he can only move diagonally? Am I right, Spezza19? :naughty:

I think its more that we've been SPOILED with our goaltending this year. Comparing to Lehner and Andy it seems like he's inconsistent - but that's only because neither Lehner nor Andy have had a bad game this year. One so-so game from Lehner, otherwise he and Andy have been fantastic. Bish had a bad outing early (Tampa) but other than that he's been very good. As good as Lehner or Andy? No. But still very good.

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa

I don't mind the random GDT's but would like to see the line-ups. Like isn't that what they are for?..

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
he has a point. i'd like to see the lines as well.

Exact lineups don't come out until later in the day after pre game skates, aside from that, how do people not know or have a general idea what the lineup looks like anyways?

These people won't go through the trouble of making a nice GDT with a certain lineup then changing it after, might as well wait until the coaches tell us the actual lineup before posting something that isn't true.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Well one line-up note is that Vanek is definitely out per Mendes. Big loss for Buffalo and could make things easier on Ottawa, but anyone counting Buffalo out tonight need only look at the end of Ottawa's 2010/2011 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad