Post-Game Talk: Ottawa at Winnipeg - Petaning all the way

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I think Burmi and Wheeler should switch spots, other than that I like it.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
WPG-OTT-300x142.png

AM skate audio from Ladd, Little and Myers.

To listen click here.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Nice to see what will basically be our NHL lineup out there. Looking forward to seeing the law firm line in action (LLB, lawyers, get it? :sarcasm:)

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
Looks somewhat like an opening day roster.

O'Dell didn't get much ice time with decent players while he was here but im sure he would probably rather have Peluso than Scortini.....

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-pre-Sens-game-300x186.jpg

Coach Maurice pre-game: Is it important to have success (i.e. wins) in pre-season? Does he have more options this year than last? What does he need to see from Paul Postma over next week? Getting Postma to be more consistent. How does the head coach’s job change following the re-assignments yesterday? Thoughts on Burmistrov with Ladd/Little? Did he expect to have this many unknowns in camp this year?

To listen click here.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm really looking forward to seeing these lines tonight! It amazes me to look at that roster and compare it to a few years ago..... A lot of youngsters, but so much potential to look forward to.

I love watching smart hockey players and we have a lot of that now.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
I'm really looking forward to seeing these lines tonight! It amazes me to look at that roster and compare it to a few years ago..... A lot of youngsters, but so much potential to look forward to.

I love watching smart hockey players and we have a lot of that now.

Well Tanner Glass was a smart hockey player and he wasn't very fun to watch.

(Well he was smart at everything in life except how to play good hockey I guess)

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Well Tanner Glass was a smart hockey player and he wasn't very fun to watch.

(Well he was smart at everything in life except how to play good hockey I guess)

I think quotes would work better here rather than bold.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I hope Burmi comes close to having the impact that Frolik had.

There were no reservations whatsoever throwing him up on the top line.

(think I miss Fro already)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Looks like both teams are icing what will be a more NHL calibre lineup this game. This is an Ottawa team that is in many ways similar to our own. So should be a good game. It's to bad my rec league game is tonight at 7 or I'd be watching this.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Probably my favourite forward line-up so far in the Jets 2.0. Maurice hit the nail on the head - this line-up is more versatile and talented than last year, and now they need to show that they can continue to play aggressively and be miserable to play against.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
My guess is Burmistrov is on the third line by mid-November with Perreault moving into the top six.

Honestly I'd much rather have Stafford on the 3rd line. I think Perreault should be on the left side of Scheifele. My lines:

Ladd - Little - Wheeler
Perreault - Scheifele - Ehlers
Burmistrov - Lowry - Stafford
Petan - Copp - Thorburn

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Probably my favourite forward line-up so far in the Jets 2.0. Maurice hit the nail on the head - this line-up is more versatile and talented than last year, and now they need to show that they can continue to play aggressively and be miserable to play against.

Agree. Oct 12th against the Kings last year, this was our line-up:

Ladd - Little - Frolik
Buff - Scheif - Wheels
Lowry - Perreault - Galiardi
Halischuk - Slater - Thorburn

Stuart - Trouba
Bogo - Enstrom
Postma - Pardy

Pav
Hutch

I'll take this year's starting line-up, thankyouverymuch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad