Proposal: Ottawa and Nashville

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I apologize for these bad initial offers. Truly, they are bad.

Here is one I would propose:

Colin Wilson
Alex Carrier
2017 First

For
Rights to Dustin Hoffman

This gives you a decent player to cover Hoffman's offensive output while also giving you a promising prospect and a first.

Going to be brutally honest but that isn't even close. The marketing opportunities for Dustin Hoffman alone are worth millions of dollars. Add two firsts and we'll consider.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah it's answers like this why I don't always like these boards. If it is not fair value you can just say it and ask for something more. No need to be rude.

What would be the asking price for Turris/Zibanejad?

It's a discussion board. I wouldn't take things so personal.

I'll write you one prescription for those hurt feelings though.

:cry:

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
I apologize for these bad initial offers. Truly, they are bad.

Here is one I would propose:

Colin Wilson
Alex Carrier
2017 First

For
Rights to Dustin Hoffman

This gives you a decent player to cover Hoffman's offensive output while also giving you a promising prospect and a first.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
If Poile is all in I could see him making this kind of move.

Not sure what he does but one thing is for sure Hoffman is a finisher and we need that type of player if we are going to make another top six acquisition.

Nashville is on the brink of becoming the top team in the West. They could do a lot of damage with a top sniper like Hoffman in their lineup. Won't be cheap though.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
Nashville is on the brink of becoming the top team in the West. They could do a lot of damage with a top sniper like Hoffman in their lineup. Won't be cheap though.

Here is our dilemma the way I see it.
We need a 2nd line C and a top line LW.
We have Fiala and Kamenev who COULD fill those holes internally.
Plus we have Ribeiro who played fine last year except for the playoffs.
We have Fisher and Ribeiro coming off the books next year and then there's this thing called the expansion draft.

I think Kamenev could strive between Forsberg and Smith better than Fiala with Johansen and Neal.
So I think top line LW is our biggest need.
Hoffman fits our team core age wise.
The thought of Four Forwards who have scored 30+(Hoffman's 29 close enough) in our top four is really appealing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad