Pre-Game Talk: OTT @ MTL - Thursday Feb 4th 7PM EST

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
We coming for ya! you shaking in your booties??

On a serious note, if you can take out Stepan that would be a big help.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
We coming for ya! you shaking in your booties??

On a serious note, if you can take out Stepan that would be a big help.
I'm excited. We're one of two teams in the division that hasn't had any free 2 point games yet.

Good luck, you guys will need it haha

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I know there is one OP in particular who has a history of these types of threads on the Main Forum and who posts the same drivel here -- and every time he does it, everyone cringes. It's been going on for years now. I'm at a loss.

Does his name star with bench and end with brawl? :laugh:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I remember that game, we sucked then. Ottawa means nothing except The Walrus and Mark Stone. Both bad occurrences that are way in the past. I'll be the first one to admit I'm wrong if they even come close to beating us tomorrow.

Did the habs suck? I think it was the cup winning year.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I understand that without Chabot, their D is putrid. And Murray isn't doing the job...but that forward lineup should not be as bad as their record indicates. And I do predict that it will be hard for us. Harder than Nucks.

Reactions: dinodebino

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I understand that without Chabot, their D is putrid. And Murray isn't doing the job...but that forward lineup should not be as bad as their record indicates. And I do predict that it will be hard for us. Harder than Nucks.
I agree because the Sens will be less inclined to try to win purely with talent.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Did the habs suck? I think it was the cup winning year.
You were right, RDS has an article on it.

Il y a presque 30 ans, le 8 octobre 1992 plus précisément, les Sénateurs d’Ottawa ont causé la surprise en battant le Canadien par la marque de 5-3. L’ennui, c’est qu’ils ont mis environ deux mois avant de pouvoir gagner un autre match

Almost 30 years ago, on October 8, 1992 to be precise, the Ottawa Senators caused a surprise by beating the Canadiens by a score of 5-3. The trouble is, it took them about two months before they could win another game

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It probably will be, if only because we can't keep scoring 5 + goals every game, it's just not sustainable. We're bound to play a few closer ones at some point soon.

Last edited:

Angler

Apr 23, 2017
I hope the Habs don't come out flat. It's an easy thing to do when they are the heavy favourites. I also think this game has the potential to become a chippy.

Hopefully Romanov comes back into the lineup. I understand that they are doing a rotation, but I just think he is a better defenseman than Mete.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Hopefully it's Hodberg playing... he was AWFUL against Edmonton.

Also kudos to Mike Reilly for his NHL career and I would do the same in his shoes, but you know your team is in bad shape when he's on the main roster, let alone playing regularly. (and Ottawa is full of those guys...)

Are we gonna see Galchenyuk play? I'm curious to see if he'll have one of his good games against us.

I am a little scared because both teams are on opposing streaks, and anything can happen on the ice, but on paper there's no question that Ottawa sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad