Pre-Game Talk: OTT @ MTL - Thursday Feb 4th 7PM EST

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Oh man... i really don't have a good feeling about this game. Sens are so overdue for a win and Habs can simply take them lightly. Clod will have to do some extra coaching to get them properly prepared.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Don't sleep on the Sens; they'll be hungry as Hell and out for blood...pair Romanov with Weber, Petry with Mr. Ed, and Chairot with Kulak...sitting Danault and letting him pout in the Press Box might be a good idea as well and it will give Poehling a chance to see what he can get done with good wingers...good a chance as any to mix it up a bit...

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
The Sens are so f***ing bad. They are by far the worst team in the league. We’re gonna smoke them I guarantee it.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I hate it when we play a team that is in a long sequence of losses. You don't want to be the team that ends the slump. Ottawa can't lose 11 in a row...or can they ?

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I'm not sure why Ottawa is not gooning it up against the Oilers. Break a stick over McDavid's arm or something. Do they like being fist f***ed every game, let some anger out.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Habs will be wearing their Blue Jerseys. I hope it's a good thing and not like the Barber poll curse.

Senators will arrive late in mtl tonight or tommorow during the day. Last game of a 7 road trip where they are 0-6. If we don't win this game then....

We will lose 1 or 2 vs Ottawa for sure, it better not be Thursday.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Sens play us hard no matter who's on their roster/the quality of our team. They just seem to get up for our games.

I expect no different.
WHO is on their roster? My god, what an irrelevant team. Just like Phoenix of the north.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
The easy thing to say is that I’m scared of getting a loss. This is a different team and I think they are going to beat them quite easily. Habitants!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah this could turn out to be a letdown game for the Habs. They can’t just assume they have this game in the bag.

However, the Sens might be without Chabot and their defence is already laughably bad.

Both Murray and Hogberg have sub .850 SV% too

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah this could turn out to be a letdown game for the Habs. They can’t just assume they have this game in the bag.

However, the Sens might be without Chabot and their defence is already laughably bad.

Both Murray and Hogberg have sub .850 SV% too
So like Carey's numbers? :) Lol... kidding, kiddng... but seriously... I think Habs should go with Allen again...

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
The Sens top pair atm is

Mike Reilly - Zaitsev

(They got some injuries, all day to day)

But if that is the case when we face em anything less than stat padding is a failure in my eyes.

Reactions: sbhatt

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
The Sens top pair atm is

Mike Reilly - Zaitsev

(They got some injuries, all day to day)

But if that is the case when we face em anything less than stat padding is a failure in my eyes.
Ouff. I never saw something worse than that. Imo reilly is a borderline nhler lol

Reactions: dinodebino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad