Pre-Game Talk: OTT @ MTL - Thursday Feb 4th 7PM EST

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
No, not him. Had a franco nickname I believe.

I've forgotten his name, but I think his avatar had a dog's face on it (not Per Sjoblom) and he would follow up his posts with many cheering emojis. Is this the person?

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Serious question, Would the Senators win the Calder Cup with this team? Technically they should but....

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
You have to bank these points
You should respect all opponents. Were not that good that we are guaranteed a victory by just showing up. I remember a game in 1978/79 against the then lowly Red Wings and Montreal going through the motions lost 5-3. The fickle, entitled fans booed the team off the ice. If Montreal loses a game or two, the now giddy fans will completely turn on the team demanding trades and Julien's head. Such is the state of fandom in Montreal. So let's not get too pompous about these early results as no team is as good as some fans think, nor, on the reverse, as bad as they think.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Ohhhhh I think you mean S Bah, and you're right where the hell is he he should be doing cartwheels right now lol
Has anyone seen a post from him in the last few months? I haven't, the dude was like 90 years old, wasn't he? Teufelsdreck is another guy I haven't seen post in a long time, maybe he was the 90 year old.

Reactions: Gyfu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad