Post-Game Talk: OTT @ MTL 15-Mar-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I didn't hear it myself but I assume that Healy said something stupid.

It's funny reading the thread in the main board. It's all Hab fans vs the rest of the league in trying to understand why the reffing was dubious.

I had a low opinion of Habs fans knowledge of the game after we *****-slapped them in the playoffs, but last night confirmed how dumb they are about the game.

In b4 24 Cups.

Hab fans are just plain stupid. If a leafs-habs playoff matchup did end up happening, i think i might want the leafs to win just so that hab fans can realize that their team is **** and will always be ****.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Karlsson got as many points last night as Spezza, yet the usual suspect(s) call out Karlsson and applaud Spezza. The agenda is getting blatantly obvious.

I kinda wish he was getting more shots through, but what the heck was there to complain about with EK last night? Maybe a little quieter than normal but pretty effective I thought. I hate when this board feels the need to bash one player as an attempt to prop up another player.

melnyk budget*

worse part is Ottawa is built for the playoffs...Montreal? is laughable

these kind of things really grinds my gears :rant:

Funny how it is. Sens wont see the playoffs and montreal will.

There are players that get you to the playoffs and players that get you through them. Guess which one montreal falls in.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008

There are players that get you to the playoffs and players that get you through them. Guess which one montreal falls in.

I'd rather miss the playoffs, re-assess in the offseason than get all delusional and get slapped like they did last season.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I wasn't able to watch the game last night, but I was getting updates from game-centre, and I have to say who can even be surprised at this point? We have been sitting back on leads all year, even that last Winnipeg game we got a bit of a scare

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

There is only ONE player that is getting the habs in the playoffs and that is price. Montreal does not deserve the playoffs either.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

This year I don't think we're built for anything. Anything is possible but I think if we somehow made the playoffs we'd be ousted in 5. Of course if we were to make the playoffs that means we went like 12-4 or 13-3 and are incredible hot.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007

yeah Montreal is built for the season

Ottawa is built for the post-season

that's what i just stated

thanks for agreeing? lol

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007

That's a nice sentiment but we're really not. Not with this defense, inconsistency, and lack of killer instinct. Not making the playoffs is for the best this year.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Look closely, the refs are wearing them under their striped jerseys.

Don't say that too loud, you might hurt the referees' poor feelings! And remember what happens when you upset a referee or embarrass them (Karlsson) - they cheat your team on calls for a ****ing season.

I mean at least when the NBA refs were caught they were doing it for money. Our refs are huge babies who do it for feelings.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
It took two jabs to get the puck free. It was between his blocker and pad for about 4 seconds. That is blown dead all the time

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I kinda wish he was getting more shots through, but what the heck was there to complain about with EK last night? Maybe a little quieter than normal but pretty effective I thought. I hate when this board feels the need to bash one player as an attempt to prop up another player.

Quieter than normal is exactly the problem. We needed that game. Subban ran this team into the ground last night.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I would just like all the players of our team to be held accountable. Not one or two. And then free passes handed out to everyone else. If I hated karlsson. He wouldn't still be on my NHL 13 Sens team. But he is. PROOF! That I actually like him and loves what he brings offensively to this team.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
And yeah I've been a spezza supporter for about 10 years now. But I find it funny that i don't really see al the "Turris and zibanejad 1a-1b center people anymore. Now that spezza is carrying the offense on his shoulders. But if I had to get rid of one it would be spezza. Because I realize karlsson is still learning. And will be better and a bigger star. BUT just because he is still learning doesn't mean he should be awarded every praise and be able to avoid every criticism. Just looking for equality.

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
And yeah I've been a spezza supporter for about 10 years now. But I find it funny that i don't really see al the "Turris and zibanejad 1a-1b center people anymore. Now that spezza is carrying the offense on his shoulders.

Sorry i see Hemsky doing the carrying.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Do you? Please cite examples of Anderson's poor puck play. Because if you're going pull out an asinine statement like that, you should be prepared to back it up.

Ok. I looked up give-always by Anderson this season, at 0.6/game which is higher than some (0.4 Quick) but lower than others (Price 0.9). I have watched most Sens games, and have noticed both Sens goalies bobble the puck. Anderson has tendency to try clearing puck by rim-around which is often intercepted on half-boards. That's my version of reality :)

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
Nhl referees arent that good. It is the most frustrating and confusi g calls in any sports. Lehner was interfeered more than any other call that last game. And they did not call it. I m just sad about it. It is supposed to be a pro league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad