GDT: Ott @ Col @ 9pm | It was a PGT, but now it's a GDT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Push540

Oct 11, 2011
We've had a bunch, just getting stoned by Varmolov. Not that we're playing particularly well but the score could easily be much closer.

I guess "ton", "bunch" etc is confusing. we had chances but I don't think it was enough for a playoff team. If there were a ton of chances, then the "should be" scorers on the team need a boot to the arse.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I hope you're kidding and talking about the game.

There are no answers in any bottle.

This. Don't solve issues with drugs or alcohol. Ever.

You're 26 years old

You shouldn't be getting stressed out over a hockey game to be frank

Nobody should, it's just a freaking hockey game. It's like watching a movie. Well, it's different because we cheer for a team to win, but if it doesn't happen, just too bad, life goes on.

I think we should accept that we are going nowhere this season, mise well tank for a top 5-7 pick at least, even with Lazar this team is still a year away from seriously competing

No need to tank, the team is missing a Top-line Center and a healthy N.2 D-man, as well as a lot of seasoned experience. They will get a top-6-10 pick while getiing around 85 points, no worries

We should have known since we traded Spezza. Zibanejad not breaking out and missing Methot half season is the difference between not reaching another step of development. Karlsson's play at the beginning didn't help too.

Like I've said all along, Alfie and Spez leaving, left a hole so deep.... soooo deep.

And Gonchar, even if that was the right move to let him go... What can you do? Players get older.

What exactly do you expect Murray to say when he is being hindered by a budget?

I hate this defense, but i can't do **** about it because i cannot spend because of our greedy owner? That is the quickest way to be fired.

I'm pretty sure Murray likes it with a 82 games healthy Methot too... That is some kind of captain obvious but some people can't seem to connect the dots it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad