Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
No we dont need that crybaby diva Maye or
MHJ

Bahahahaha beginning of the season people told me this team would be to good for MHJ

My how the turn tables have turned

If we come out of this dumpster fire of a season with just Maye, I'll puke.

Go MHJ all the way if that's the case.

Incredible result. You can’t find another w on the schedule except mayyyyyybe Denver

The Jets are pretty terrible, wouldn't call it a guaranteed L, likely, but I have some concerns

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Absolutely not. Cry baby wouldn't handle it here. After how they've ruined Mac? Nah.

You want Maye if you can.

But for me? I was Harrison Jr. Get weapons on your offense first, imo.
Yes, Harrison Jr is my first choice, then see who is the best QB left in the 2nd round, or you could trade to get an extra 1st round pick and draft a QB.

Bill will be electric in the presser!
He will just say onto the Draft er I mean the Chargers.

Reactions: 24giovanni

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
well if you're not rooting for him to fail not a bad outing
I'm not rooting for the team to fail. I'm not rooting for Zappe to fail. I'm not rooting for Jones to fail. I've simply accepted that Bill isn't the guy to lead this team anymore and he needs to go. The failures of the team are all at his feet. Bad roster. Bad coaching. Bad free agent signings. Bad drafting. Bad play. All on him. I've said it multiple times in this thread alone, including today. The problem isn't that Zappe should be starting over Jones or Jones over Zappe. It's that those are the only options they have and both of them are pure f***ing garbage. Same thing for WR. It's not that JuJu should be getting the ball more or less than Tyquan Thornton or Parker or Douglas. It's that those are the best we have and they're not good. And you can do that for the offensive line as well. And the DBs. And the special teams.

Bill has assembled a really really shitty roster full of JAGs and devoid of game breakers. His ego is the problem. He wanted to show the world he could take anyone and coach them up and instead he's proven the exact opposite. And he did the same bull shit bargain basement nonsense with his coaches too. It's not working and it's actually getting worse year over year. He needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad